ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

Clio
Someone help me out.
Bucket List Delta S4 - How do I do it. I've been going for the point straight for the finish and head through the trees but can't get much further than under the flyover. I starting to think I might need to turn the rewind on or am I doing it wrong?

Someone help me out.
Bucket List Delta S4 - How do I do it. I've been going for the point straight for the finish and head through the trees but can't get much further than under the flyover. I starting to think I might need to turn the rewind on or am I doing it wrong?
I remember that one.... Jesus it was hard. Had to watch a how to video on YouTube. I was a few seconds short every time

Clio
Top man. Do you mean one of those mud track things?

I'm going to get some new duracell as well. Give the controller a few extra BHP.

Clio
No, I play Forza 2 horizon the board game.

I do have the latest iteration console produced by the Microsoft corporation. I am now officially old though because I don't understand any of it. I do hope to get the xbox live thing working soon though and then I will be avaiable for internet play.

I also have xbox kinext and some eastern european lady said we can touch eachother if we use it. Only cost me 49euro per minute.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Ah...... ha....... ha. It's available for the 360 too so was just checking.

I've checked out your profile on 'Gamermatch.com' and we only got 34% compatibility so I'll leave it I think. Common interests include Bristol Train stations, Zoos and s**t cars. I don't think its enough to form a meaningful online relationship.

Clio
We can work on it? I like anal also.
Let me figure out how to get hooked up to the xbox live thing and then I'm down with the kids (in a non grooming kind of way).

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
So I just bought this game yesterday. I own a shitty black Fiesta ST. I have nothing else of value to report

Clio
f**k you Forza. f**k you Horizon 2. f**k you whoever makes it. f**k you Bucket lists. f**k you Delta S4. f**k you controller. Just f**k you. s**t game.

How much is a new controller?

Clio
I will not skip it. Tonight is the night. I've got my line sorted and know where I need to go I just keep rolling the thing when I get about 15 seconds in.
i think the new batteries in the controller have given me a few to many bhp. might swap back to the old ones later.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I can lend you a few games if you want to try any out. Battlefield 4, Shadow of Mordor, Halo, Far Cry 4, Rayman or Marvel lego?

Let me know and we can arrange something.

Clio
cheers mate. I'll let you know. AC Unity and Forza are more than enough for me. I've even stopped having sex to keep up with them.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
God this game is quite annoying. I am trying to do an off-road championship with a quad-rotor RX-7 though :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Got dirt tyres and suspension? This game can be frustrating though especially when a jump sees you ending up in a barrel roll.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
A quick fettle with the tuning setup on the car and I dropped my times by 10 seconds within a lap or two. I'm betting he's changed the setup...cheater!

So what time are you getting now with a tune up? Still slow? ;) I haven't but I'll do that next and see what times I get, didn't someone say they are into 4 mins on the leader boards so I'm still at least 15 seconds up on that. I reckon I can get it in under 5.10 but haven't bothered since as no one has got near my current time.

The Russian, I'm not sure where you're losing the time now tbh lol as above try a tune see what you can get.

Clio
Yes I am.
You are probably right I don't upload them as I just normally wait until there are loads of cars around and then shoot as wide a view as I can and see how many new ones I get in.
Just want to know what ones I've already done.

The Range Rover Challenge on Storm island is insanely hard too. For anyone that wants to do it as soon as you start off bare left go through the trees.

New cars are a bit of a let down. The BMW M2 is a pretty good A class RWD on online racing ( can't remember what its called lol )

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yes I am.
You are probably right I don't upload them as I just normally wait until there are loads of cars around and then shoot as wide a view as I can and see how many new ones I get in.
Just want to know what ones I've already done.
The uploading thing doesn't matter for the challenge, there's a list somewhere in the menus of what cars you've photographed though. I can't remember where without being on the game but its definitely there somewhere.

Clio
Ta, I have been just doing the point and shoot at large number of cars and it was normally coming back with 2 or 3 I didn't have. Since I've got near 100 its not being so nice.

I'll take a scoot through the menus and see what I can find. I found the how many I did but couldn't see anyway of getting a list up.

Clio
I'm pretty sure I've got that perk but I haven't noticed any difference.
I'll double check tonight. I'm going for a few beers and a Forza session later.