ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
That's the worst perk ever lol, it's the tiniest little camera symbol next to cars! I guess it helps if you're looking for it...

I used the point and shoot technique for a while too. Another good way to get a few cars at once would be taking a photo right at the start of a race when everyone's still at the start line.

Clio
Haven't thought about the start line trick. I also try to back loads of cars up on the road trip. Usually a few rare ones on them.
I'm determined to see this camera symbol now.

Is there any way to roam/race online as a club yet?
Think its a major oversight to the online play if you can't.

Just managed to scrape enough cash together for the e21 lotus in forza 5. f**k it's amazing!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
As good and as pretty as the game is, the actual racing in anything above B class is f**king appalling. Infuriatingly bad.

Reactions: AK

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Really? Sure you're not just rubbish at it because it works for me and a hell of a lot of other people ;). Anything below is boring imo.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It's just how overly aggressive the AI is. Does my nut in!

Reactions: AK

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't try online then f**k me that s**t does get infuriating when they punt you off just before going through a checkpoint or you end up stuck on a building.

Tbh I didn't really play much against the ai. I never like racing ai in driving games even though they are less likely to smash you off lol.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I have noticed that when you get knocked by the AI, you go flying. But if you hit them - whether it be on purpose or accidental, they don't move at all!

Clio
Don't hit the AI f*****s. /RaceDriver.

Anyway I've spent two days looking for bonus boards. Right annoying as I can't ever find any hardly.

I have got to my first Finale race but I don't know what car I want to use so have been avoiding it for a week. Might have a go later.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Don't hit the AI f*****s. /RaceDriver.

Anyway I've spent two days looking for bonus boards. Right annoying as I can't ever find any hardly.

I have got to my first Finale race but I don't know what car I want to use so have been avoiding it for a week. Might have a go later.
I'm starting to struggle with the bonus boards, up to about 100 now. As for the Finale, I did my second one last night. Be prepared for a 15-minute race!

Clio
I'm starting to struggle with the bonus boards, up to about 100 now. As for the Finale, I did my second one last night. Be prepared for a 15-minute race!
I meant to check last night but I think I'm up around 100 now. I'm resisting the urge to go on line and have a look where to find them.
My current tactic is to look around any houses and things I come across. It does my head in that I now need to be literally on top of them before they show on my map.
I think I'm also getting on to near 3 million credits now as i don't like spending any money. I might treat myself to a new car for the finale.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ideally you want 4 wheel drive with a decent top end for the finale imo. Cant remember what I used though.

Decent money to be had in the finale.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I used a Hennessey Venom in the first finale, made a fortune in the first - the second isn't quite as good in terms of reward though. I used a tuned R34 GTR in that one.

Clio
Did my first Finale last night. It took me a few goes and I turned to rage on one of the tries when I took a wrong turn on about 91% complete.
I also had to turn of damage simulation as I got fucked off spending 15 minutes with the thing driving sideways.

Are all the finales the same or does the route change each time?

• 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
  • 2012 Nissan GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
  • 1998 Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition
  • 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Fast & Furious Edition
  • 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Fast & Furious Edition
  • 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
  • 1970 Plymouth Cuda Fast & Furious Edition
  • 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Fast & Furious Edition

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Did my first Finale last night. It took me a few goes and I turned to rage on one of the tries when I took a wrong turn on about 91% complete.
I also had to turn of damage simulation as I got fucked off spending 15 minutes with the thing driving sideways.

Are all the finales the same or does the route change each time?
Finale route was the same the second time I did it

Clio
Finale route was the same the second time I did it
Thats poo poo, although I'll probably forget it by the time I race it again.
  • 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
  • 2012 Nissan GT-R Fast & Furious Edition
  • 1998 Toyota Supra Fast & Furious Edition
  • 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Fast & Furious Edition
  • 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Fast & Furious Edition
  • 2015 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
  • 1970 Plymouth Cuda Fast & Furious Edition
  • 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Fast & Furious Edition
That is disappointing.
I would have had all the cars from the original in it.
Eclipse
Rx 7
S2000
Jetta
Supra
Charger
240sx
and of course Hectors Civic.

Clio
they could replace that Anna women with the Mad Scientist and he could rip apart the block and replace the fried piston rings.

On a side note, speaking of Anna am I the only one who has thought, I'd love a secret barn find and when you turn up you go into the barn and bend her over the bonnet of a 1988 Vauxhall Cavalier SRi 130 in red. Give it large beans to her and then slap her on the ass and say call me when you fixed the car and walk out like a boss.

Inferno 225 cup
they could replace that Anna women with the Mad Scientist and he could rip apart the block and replace the fried piston rings.

On a side note, speaking of Anna am I the only one who has thought, I'd love a secret barn find and when you turn up you go into the barn and bend her over the bonnet of a 1988 Vauxhall Cavalier SRi 130 in red. Give it large beans to her and then slap her on the ass and say call me when you fixed the car and walk out like a boss.

Flol!!!!

Lol!
Like A Boss - Uncensored Version:

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
My new Clio 220 Trophy

24e7cc3c5267b50ee36359fa9b99b9b7.jpg

7869b52688c722fa6d2077ed5332326c.jpg

I have shared it if you can't be bothered to create one.

Search Clio RS 220 Trophy & you should find it. :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
New MX5 pack is good! Mk4 in there as well as a proper 1.6 mk1 with the roof down.

Clio
MX5 pack is s**t. Entered a gays only championship where the MX5 was one of the choices. So slow and rubbish, miscalculated how many points I needed on the last race and come second in the championship.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
What are the thoughts on the fast and furious mini game? I'm still downloading it so not tried it yet.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
What are the thoughts on the fast and furious mini game? I'm still downloading it so not tried it yet.
I'm enjoying it. It's identical to Horizon in every single way apart from the different cars and voice over. Plus it has nitrous.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Finally finished Storm Island races last night. Thought I would have got some achievement for it but didn't.