ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

Woop!

Cant access afew things in-game yet, unsure whether it's because the game hasn't released yet or because I haven't got that far. Will find out tomorrow, but for now, cheeky pic ;)

GetPhoto.ashx

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The Williams being in the game is just amazing.

I hope you can install a Hill Power induction kit and cams etc. :clown:

Loved mine. Was rapid.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently there is some Kinect based DLC coming out.

Forza Detailing.

Just have to stand in front of the Kinect for 6 hours, moving your hands about in circular motions. You don't get any achievements from it though. I suppose its quite realistic in that sense.

Does anybody know how big of an install this is on xbox 360? (Not the full game, just if theres a disk 2 or anything?)

GTA is taking up most of my measly 20gb hard drive and wondered if I'd need a bigger HD? Can't seem to find an answer on google.

Does anybody know how big of an install this is on xbox 360? (Not the full game, just if theres a disk 2 or anything?)

GTA is taking up most of my measly 20gb hard drive and wondered if I'd need a bigger HD? Can't seem to find an answer on google.

Not sure about 360, but on Xbone it was near enough 35GB :eek:

ph1 titanium 172
keep the photos of the Williams coming please chaps ! give me something to look at, while I wait until I get the game and the xbox one tomorrow lol :)

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Mint!!!

Whats this india business about? Call me a r****d if you like :)

r****d. (I had no idea how to do it until I found instructions)

Check the Fifa 15 thread. I posted instructions on there. TBH may as well get the Tesco one as then can resell it. Up to you.
Tesco code - TDX-HWXT

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
r****d. (I had no idea how to do it until I found instructions)

Check the Fifa 15 thread. I posted instructions on there. TBH may as well get the Tesco one as then can resell it. Up to you.

Ha cheers fella, you're the best!

Last edited:
What do you mean by purchased cars? If you mean real cash monies, you buy them on game. Iirc they have no cost but you still have to go "buy" them