ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

997.1, Caddy, e208
** & a 1200bhp Supra that is completely undriveable, but, it's a 10 second car when it stops wheelspinning!

SQ5
Yes there is, search on google for it, quite a few about :)

Got all my barn finds now, and in second part of "campaign" if you will.

The second part after the finale?

I only realised the other day that all championships need to be completed at all Horizon areas! I thought the game was glitching not saving progress!

My copy for 360 arrived yesterday and I played it quite a bit last night.

The bloke or team manager keeps saying mate and it's really getting to me :/.

The game itself is the same as number one in the fact theres just not enough feedback in the controller and you feel like your car is floating around the roads. Not sure if this is the same for xbox one?

I think that I definatly more of a circuit racer gamer as I'm finding it far to repetitive.

Also I don't think theres a clio vavler on the 360 version? :(

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
My copy for 360 arrived yesterday and I played it quite a bit last night.

The game itself is the same as number one in the fact theres just not enough feedback in the controller and you feel like your car is floating around the roads. Not sure if this is the same for xbox one?

I think that I definatly more of a circuit racer gamer as I'm finding it far to repetitive.

Also I don't think theres a clio vavler on the 360 version? 😧
You need an Xbox One mate. Its a different game.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

yes, me to. I keep thinking 'I not your fcuking mate'!!!

its a completely different game on the x1. The AI etc is better than fh1, and the feedback through the controller is brilliant imo! Mind you, the x1 controller has trigger motors which helps a lot. I love when I am drifting and applying the power at the same time, I get a really nice feedback through the gas trigger.

How can it be repetitive with all the changing scenery and road types?! :eek:

Also I don't think theres a clio vavler on the 360 version? 😧
no only in the x1, and its a Williams not a valver ;)

Sorry, you're right, somebody said they were painting theirs red to make it look like a valver hence my confusion.

Same opposition in each race (I'm still on class a with my supra). I'm unsure, maybe I'm being over critical and need to get into it more.

I'd love to have an xbox one, but with a 197 that needs a new clutch, I don't have the funds unfortuantly. I'd probably get a ps4 too.

Same opposition in the same championship, that sounds pretty normal to me? It's points-based, so over the 4 races whoever has most points wins.

And the opposite is based on drivatars, if you want different people, add more friends :D

I understand that it should be the same cars over the four races but in different championships I thought it might change slightly.

I think I'm at 16% towards the festival and every time I start a race, I have the same hyandi in front in left and fiesta on the right then the same yank tanks.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Is it true you can't get the launch pack for xbox360?

It's true unfortunately, there is a lot of other stuff missing too, but I think we're lucky to get it at all TBH and it's still a good game, just not as good as the XBox One version

SQ5
Is there any way of buying decent vinyl groups for this or FM5? Or is there just no user made content?

I had so much in FM4/FH1 and now I can't seem to do a good search like before and it'll throw up three or four vinyls that mean nothing!

Nippy white cup
When you go to the screen with all the standard plain shapes you can press the old back button and do a search...obviously at first there wasn't much but its increasing all the time. This is also the case with FM5...I managed to get every indivdual UK reg plate letter and number so can make my own...not got that on Horizon yet tho

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
The Bowler one is where you basically have to ignore the sat nav and race through the fields/forests to the finish at a Horizon point.

Yeah, that's the Delta one.

Ah yes, it's all luck of your route then by trying to dodge trees!

Have you done the Hennessey Venom challenege? That was good fun, took a few attempts to get it right due to the sheer power.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Ah yes, it's all luck of your route then by trying to dodge trees!

Have you done the Hennessey Venom challenege? That was good fun, took a few attempts to get it right due to the sheer power.
I've not yet, I'm not very far into the game at the moment,

SQ5
Keep checking the map and just aim straight for the finish. Oh and make use of the rewind button quite a few times!

Rewind button, I didn't put you down as a homosexual!

Bowler one is luck, I got it done within a few attempts.

Ph 1 172
Did the bowler one first time the hardest one I've done so far is the Lancia delta rally through the woods at night ... Just couldn't get the first bit right at all

I'm getting into this a bit more now, thank god. Played online a fair bit in the amatuer league and doing pretty well.

Quite suprised to see A vw camper pulling out such a lead in a few of the races.

Felt a bit like GTA in one session, one player ramming all the other cars off of the track so his team mate could win :/

Loving my integra DC2 for online races.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm getting into this a bit more now, thank god. Played online a fair bit in the amatuer league and doing pretty well.

Quite suprised to see A vw camper pulling out such a lead in a few of the races.

Felt a bit like GTA in one session, one player ramming all the other cars off of the track so his team mate could win :/

Loving my integra DC2 for online races.
This is what annoys me with online. Kids just ramming cars. That's not what Forza is about.

We should have a Cliosport multiplayer season next week.

Anyone fancy doing some co-op bucket list items??