ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon Picture Thread

An orange one
r34.jpg

r341.jpg

diablo.jpg

diablo2.jpg

diablo1.jpg

Where is that house on the map? Awesome pics mate, love the skyline ones :)

Nippy white cup
Top one will be a 'big' picture, 3(?)mil pixels, bottom one will be 0.9mil pixels.

Nope mine are all 0.9....I think its probably that a) photobucket rapes the quality but flickr seem to be ok and b) its all down to the contrast/exposure settings. when the contrast is to low it seems grey and dull but with a bit of tweaking it comes out much better.

Also I think the s2000 pic is zoomed out too far so it distorts the pic...if you move the camera further back but zoom it in it would probably make a difference too

Why do some of the pictures look like they're from a GameBoy Colour version of the game? Properly terrible.

As with real photography there is a vast difference in the quality of pics being taken. There are loads of variables (shutter speed, focus, aperture, focal length, exposure etc) so similar rules apply as they do to real life. It's very, very easy to take a crap picture in Horizon. I've spent about an hour driving around specifically for photos today and only took two I was happy with.

They also seem to be very dependent on the quality of the host, Flickr retains good sharpness and colour, but some are really really terrible (Facebook, Thumbsnap etc)

^^^ Amazing difference, I knew they were bad but can't quite believe how soft the Photobucket shot looks (Thumbsnap looked even worse on a previous page)

Which iPad are you using? Even with the big shot the iPad 2/3 will be more than good enough for that resolution (the original iPad had a very restrictive file size limit), it shouldn't make any difference using a laptop.

Kawasaki ER6N
Using an new iPad so has retina. I view the photo on Forza and then save the image to the iPad and then upload.

Didnt realise how bad photobucket was will use flickr from now on.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Few more, just to keep the thread alive:

8137944974_91e3cdd86d_z.jpg

8137945200_53d7271503_z.jpg

8137945054_ee7f7974e3_z.jpg

8137914679_48b97932ca_z.jpg

And some of the z4, just as it pretty. Too bad it's f**king s**t to drive; the longest 3rd gear EVER.

8137944570_850c4447cd_z.jpg

8137913989_f47ca9b172_z.jpg

8137914075_2a0e6e2ed9_z.jpg

8137914351_59ae64d31a_z.jpg

8137944882_f9191ffc14_z.jpg

Still loving photo mode on this. Awesome. Too bad you can't remove drivers from static pictures.

It's entirely free roam, you drive to the events you want to do. Just got my purple wristband. It's a bit annoying I didn't look up what cars you win on the showcase events, I've pretty much bought every car then won the same thing again lol