ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fotos of Flamers

A Flamin' Red one
I've seen more and more little Flame Red avatars recently posted about these threads and figured there must be enough of us in this club to post pictures of your motor vehicle :rasp:

There was one for Titanium recently so why not!?

Here are some I took today on my phone...

IMAG0090640x480.gif

IMAG0120640x480.gif

IMAG0125640x480.gif

IMAG0118640x480.gif

IMAG0107640x480.gif

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Was a banger mate, you name it, it was broken. Knew it when i bought it but everytime I fixed one thing soemthing else went!! Still I made £700 on it so not all bad!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Will look a bit different later, new wheels on today. Paint next week hopefully.
IMGP1600.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
Favoutite thing about this colour has to be the way it changes colour in the sun, and black looks good against it ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Mike, thats one of the nicest one's on here. I'm tempted to do the burp front bumper mod, seems to look more aggressive.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Favoutite thing about this colour has to be the way it changes colour in the sun, and black looks good against it ;)
True, similar to monaco, needs bright sunlight to llook its best. Opposite to inferno, which looks best in the dark/

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I think one of them was broken, so he did them both. I just like the way it looks, more aggressive IMO.

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
No decent ones I'm afraid as these were taken with my new phone which had the wrong settings on it :( The orange sidelights have gone now too... photoshoot this weekend!!

img0022st3.jpg

img0025to7.jpg

A Flamin' Red one
And interestingly if I wasn't going to be able to find a Flamer I'd have started looking for a Monaco. What have you got planned for Timmays old car? I shall remember to refer to it as your car from now on though...!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Will do later, the 15's go on today. Have to meet up when you've got the golf, you won't believe the handling now. Been playing with the settings, neighbours think I'm a loon always lieing under the back of the car!

RB 200 Cup!
Will do later, the 15's go on today. Have to meet up when you've got the golf, you won't believe the handling now. Been playing with the settings, neighbours think I'm a loon always lieing under the back of the car!

got the golf on monday - shes tucked away whilst i order parts for he

as for the V6 on fire - never seen that before ;)