ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free detail!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
U know how much i love to detail,so im offering a lucky bugger the chance of a free detail.

The only catch is i want the cost of my products covered,so were looking at £20!

Oh,and its gotta be a cliosport,preferably a vee! :eek:

Im mad,but desperately missing the mk2! :rasp:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
im in bucks. HP15 :)

I wanna do it professionally,so want to do as many different cars as poss (other than my own or family!) ;)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Hmm, around 2 hour drive......I am tempted though!
You do weekends? How long would it take to do?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
weekends only,yes. To do a wash,clay,wash,dry,polish,wax n final touch ups would prob take 4ish hours :)

cliosport only bud,exterior only at the mo. Not keen on interiors!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Not too bad then....I'm tempted, but obviously a bit risky if the weather decides to be shite with the journey being so long...

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I would be tempted and I live quite local! Depends what weekend/day? etc

Stagecoach Ticket
Do my 182 rep please its hanging! if you do not like interiors dnt look inside and its a real CS

id even buy you dinner on top

Arctic Blue FF 182
Where abouts in bucks? Im in HP15 as well, Widmer End! Im sure iv seen you driving past my house! Primrose Hill?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Do mine if you want it,s in the car coon in Glasgow! :) I'll leave you a plate of haggis and a can of irn bru!