ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Meet in Swindon

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

oh ok!! my girlfriend lives near cirencester so im always around!! i live near oxford so im never to far away for a cruise!!!!!!

Its not going to be a cruise as the police are too big on it around here!!! its a meet, for a chat, few drinks game of pool etc etc!! Any1 that wants to have a Cruise aint welcome, coz we dont want a bad name!

Sorry!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

im in the army, Dalton barracks!! im always driving my williams around!! u seen me??

do you know mark ?? he drives a blue civic with graphics on the front???

Few of the modded cars round here belong to you army lads, not seen a williams yet though which is a surprise as abingdons not the biggest of places. I drive a Cup ( R* CUP) so give us a wave if you see it around. rocko drives a lovely dark blue 172 which I see almost everyday! Wish they did Cups in that colour...:(

Sorry to take this off topic by the way! :oops:

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

yeah take it easy!!

give me a flash if ya see me!! ill be back monday!!

alright mate coming from staines, i can get to swindon, junction 15 isnt it, just havent a clue from there. i will try make it but u will have to excuse my clutch cos its makign a right noise at the mo, just had a new cable and pedal fitted so its gonan be a bit sh*tty for a few days till it settles down, will try come down though.

if you are coming down mate then ill meet you at j15 the same pub carpark as the swindon meet and ill guide you over to BK, just pm me and ill give you my number if you can make it :D

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

hey nev i live 5 mins from staines if igo wanna follow me down???

where do u live then mate, r u def goign down, i will let u no saturday probably. cheers si mate may take u up on that.

cool, youll be able to see the new rims too :D been turnin heads already, had one of m mates in the car the other night and she said "f*ck me your car turns heads " LOL was well chuffed with that as i dont normally notice due to my enthusiastic driving style my eyes are normally on the road (you know youve followed me ;))

eves, havent seen ur car about, used to be in kingston every friday, lol u must love the works and mcluskys then.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

ill try and pop through swindon bout 6ish !!! see if anyones still around!

Ok then People......

After a there being a few turned up just for me local PGAC meet from here i def think it would be a good idea to have a FRENCH CAR MEET in Swindon.

It would be a meet somewhere...have a chat then make our way to a destination to have some fun (NO NOT A CRUISE!!)

THe problem is what this fun is going to consist of.....

so choose from either:-

Bowling

Go Karting

Paint Balling

Laser Quest

Or anything else you can think of!!!

Just let me know!

The date for this meet will prob now be end of july/begining of august!

So let me know so i can get orgenising! and if any1 wants to help let me know also!

thanks

Rob