ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2009 Date confirmed 100%

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
Me?

Nope, nt now... I was gonna but I've got Festival tickets..

ps.. why please say yes? or did you mean alan?
:/

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
star. boots.

I'll be rocking up in *actual* pink Wellies at the festival thou...
Trying to pursade the rest of them that a detour via n'hampton on Sunday would be good..

x

R56 JCW
lol at the arguments over the venue. "Im not ur mate" classic ;)

Anyway ill be there on track quite a few times, it will be cheap im hoping?? Cant wait!!! The night before will be jst as epic as this years. Jst get the same ppl out as last time, the whole thing will be awesome :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You'll have to ask extra nicely...I'm still smarting from last year's rejection...sniff.

Mark...You would of been a taxi driver after a sat nite out!! Clearing up Sick! I did you a Massive favour! This time i'll be fine! May even do a tracktime!

R56 JCW
Ali u can come out with me if u want dude?? This year was really windy though!!! Cant wait really looking forward to it

White Sti Hatch
if were anything like last year we wont be there till bout 9 !

Deff want to get on track with mine ! wouldent mind bein in some one elses car first though !

Any takers ???? :)

Hyundai i40
can i ditch my no doubt non clio on the back row!

or someone pick me up for liverpool plllllllllssssssssssssss

ITB'd 182...
I will be there.

Are we gonna sort out a hotel (travel lodge) that cliosport is going to take over???

Everyone book into the same one and let the party begin!! ;)

Golf TDI
I will be there.

Are we gonna sort out a hotel (travel lodge) that cliosport is going to take over???

Everyone book into the same one and let the party begin!! ;)

i work for the same company that owns premier inn mate , so if all us south wales lot give me names etc that are coming i can get us all in rooms 25% off . ;) would have to know soon though .

120d M Sport
Never been before, really wana go this year. Just wanted to know:

Can any members park in the CS stand? And is anyone heading up from the midlands way :D?

White Sti Hatch
Yes any meber can park in the CS area just rember to request the Cliosport.net Pass when ordering your ticket mate

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Thanks mate :) do you have to get there real early for that or?
Last year at Trax (which was at the same venue as FCS this year) they said get there before 8 as after then there will be public walking around then. People turned up a lot later though and there was no trouble. You can leave early too i left at about 2.30.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Am 110% no getting buckled this year! Whilst is was fun at the time...The next day was shocking!! Not to mention the 12hr drive home!

A ANIMAL
Last year at Trax (which was at the same venue as FCS this year) they said get there before 8 as after then there will be public walking around then. People turned up a lot later though and there was no trouble. You can leave early too i left at about 2.30.

Thought Trax ws @ silverstone??