ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2009 Date confirmed 100%

C

caz

I live 20 miles away from Rockingham but guaranteed Ill still get lost! May attend, any room for a shitty clio on the stand? :p

C

caz

May have to be done then! Better get my Cliosport sticker put in my car if I can find it :p

White Sti Hatch
Did u come round Peterborough with us?? I really cant remember :(

All i remeber was going out to the Pub for a meal then to someother pub and meeting all the enlish then you lot all bailing away !! not a scooby if it was peterborough lol.....thats if your on about the night out though...

172 cup
Cannoy wait for FCS this year, although hoping to catch a ride with someone else as by the time Id drove the 3 and half drive last year my car was minging so dont fancy putting it on the stand again.

Ah I mind the morning after, up at 7 to get everyone ready and me outside washing my car cos I hadn't done it the day before! Memories...

PHS 1 172 SILVER
will we be having water this year to wash the cars because i could not find it last year:D:star:

Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Im pricing up how much it will be to come over from N.Ireland for this, sounds like a good show! If I do come can you squeeze my hopefully finished car in?

aye yeh, helping out to sort some fresh things for this year.

some decent changes and plans in place. let me speak to him tho before i post anything, be best that way

Titanium 182
If I came and paid for track time is it pretty safe ? not going to be nutters maybe making me crash or anything haha. Wouldn't mind a go on track at a fair pace but nothing extreme as theres no way I would get track insurance...

Or should I save my first time for something quieter :eek:

PHS 1 172 SILVER
are we going on track this year because i missed out last year because i sold my car just before FCS but got the right car this year so defo want a go:D

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Wanna put mine round the track this time. I know its not really worth it in a 1.2 but just wanna give it a go.
Never done a track before, whats the regulation regarding noise?
Will i get on alright?

Wanna put mine round the track this time. I know its not really worth it in a 1.2 but just wanna give it a go.
Never done a track before, whats the regulation regarding noise?
Will i get on alright?

From last years website:
Noise Limits on the day will be: 98dB measured at 0.5metres and 45° from the Exhaust at ¾ of max RPM

hi chaps

Christophe/N!ckR -FCS are doing some sensible/novice slots first thing to get a feel for it before your club session goes on.

Curley - there is stand pipes next to club parking