ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2013

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I have spoken to Mark today about all this, he has said

He said more than that in his reply to my e-mail but that's the gist. Basically new website supplier dragging their feet and Mark was abroad, so as far as he was concerned it was all going well.

​Site should be up soon.

107 Track Car & C4
Just booked mine and a track slot, just the one for the moment. It says we have to contact our clubs for the clubstand passes?

Just looking at booking tickets for this but it says, CLUB DISPLAY - CONTACT YOUR CLUB STAND ORGANISER TO ARRANGE BEING ON THEIR CLUB STAND. Who do we need to contact on here if so to be on our club stand?

Clio RS200 Cup
Went last year with a 106. Really looking forward to this one! Anyone know who we need to contact to get on the club stand? I have an rs200 an would be nice to park it with the rest of the clios! Cheers

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ive booked up my track time now and then will book the entry tickets and club spot when CS are ready for that side of it.

Its just the track time you need to get in early to secure so as tim says dont panic just about entry tickets.

Ive booked up my track time now and then will book the entry tickets and club spot when CS are ready for that side of it.

Its just the track time you need to get in early to secure so as tim says dont panic just about entry tickets.

If it's anything like every other FCS track day - make sure you keep some spare panels handy lol

Twingo Dynamique
Ok so as i understand it, if we wanna be on the club stand... we need to wait to buy our tickets?? Or do we buy our tickets then get the club stand pass? ( Is that extra??)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
My advice is by track time now before it runs out. Club tickets you can sort later when they are available.

Clio 172 Monaco
Will there be a Clio spot stand I just can't be assed read through all the pages on here LOL! Sorry :p

Clio Sport 182
Just about to book my ticket, shall i select "Club display" as the Parking location and then i presume parking on the clio sport will be sorted later on?

RS Megane 225
I attended last year and the most professional and biggest looking stand was the Clio sport section. This isn't bias either as I was meant to be on the Megane stand but end'd up with the clios luckily :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I get back from holiday the day before this! Yesssss

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
So.............. Can i please park on the cliosport.net stand?.... How do i buy the tickets state that im parking with cliosport? Does anyone else in my car full of people all have to buy tickets before we arrive? Sorry for the newbie questions?

​Thanks Craig

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Hi,

Please purchase you tickets direct from the show organisers http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store/ you will need an entry ticket for each person in the car. You can buy on the day if needs be.

Select 'club display', we will then distribute car passes to you

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Awesome... Thanks for that.. Purchasing my ticket now then... Girlfriend and brother can buy on the day...

Thank you

Megane GT
I think I will have to put in an appearance at this! Never normally get to go to FCS. Whats the latest I can put my name down for a stand pass as I dont know when Im back in the country yet...