ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2013

clio 182FF, mini
i was well up for going to this until i then realised, ironically i am in france that week!!!!!! lol

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
So the Weekend ticket including camping...

​If the 200 tickets are already gone, what price is a standard weekend ticket?

(I assume the same price)

Last edited:

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I don't understand your question?

Buy tickets from here.

http://frenchcarshow.com/store/

Full weekend including camping is £25

​show day ticket is £15.

Really?

Ok, It says on the site there is only 200 spaces for camping. That ticket is £25.
If I'm not in that 200 people (ie they're sold already to 200 people before me), is the price for the weekend still the same, or is it cheaper because I wouldn't get camping included.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Really?

Ok, It says on the site there is only 200 spaces for camping. That ticket is £25.
If I'm not in that 200 people (ie they're sold already to 200 people before me), is the price for the weekend still the same, or is it cheaper because I wouldn't get camping included.

It's 15 with camping, 25 without? Both tickets cover the weekend, one includes camping and one doesn't.

Twingo Dynamique
Anyone know if when buying the ticket, that you get a FCS13 sticker anyway, or whether you have to tick the £2 box for the graphic.... ??? :/ cheers

Clio 1.2
I've been to Donington and Rockingham in the past 2 years and both shows were worth the drive for me, This year should be even better! :)

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Im on the stand... Anyone know what time we have to arrive at?, i have a 4 hour drive before i get there...... :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
As above, what sort of time do we need to be there? When will the car passes be issued, got a bit if a trek down and need to plan it time wise.

Twingo Dynamique
Ok, so before I flog my FCS camping pass, can anyone confirm where the majority of CS members are camping?

Cheers

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Have a read of the other thread in the FCS section - it tells you everything you need to know, and you simply add your name to a list. Simples!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Have a read of the other thread in the FCS section - it tells you everything you need to know, and you simply add your name to a list. Simples!

At last! Someone who reads! You wouldn't believe the amount of PM's i've had from lazy people! :D

Clio 172 phase 1
There is camping available off sight castle Combe will confirm this as we've wanted to camp they just request after 10pm to keep it down as its the first yr they've done a camp and hope to do more in future :) ... Also is there a meeting point yet for club stand and a convy in?at Japfest we all met at best western just down the road. Would be nice to arrive with the group

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Arranging somewhere for ~100 cars to meet and convoy in together will be a logistical nightmare so as Bobby said, just tag onto one of the regional convoys - there must be a few coming from Wales you can hook up with.