ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

freshly powdercoated wheels

titanic killer
Had these done a while now but im still waiting to save up for new rubber for them as i dont want to take my current tires of the rims to put them on these
Lap tab did an awsome job on them as they were totally and utterley fecked when i took them and didnt think they would come out looking like they do:D
pics are cack thou,digi camera

DSC01682.jpg

DSC01685.jpg

titanic killer
if i dont tlike these when i fit them i think im gonna go bck to doing them stndrd silver cos tbh theres not that many 172s that look totally standard now all have(turinis)lol

Hey Turner, Wheels look SO nice!

I didn't no whether to go for white again or black...

So I decided to go for.....

IMG_0468.jpg

titanic killer
wow i tell you what mate them on black clio = sweet as
dont think they would look anygood on my silver thou? SHOP?

nah, you've deffo gone for the right colour for your silver!

I've got a Pearl Black so they look ace :)

Get some on car pics matey when you get some rubber. lol

P.S Eagle F1 GSD3s are AMAZING!

titanic killer
was only jesting about the shop pal;)
more contisports for me as i get them for 40 each delivered

1998 BMW e46 323i
if i dont tlike these when i fit them i think im gonna go bck to doing them stndrd silver cos tbh theres not that many 172s that look totally standard now all have(turinis)lol

My 172 is boggo standardido OEM indeedio untouched!!!!!

Powder coated, my mates Dad owns a big powdercoating business so he can do them really cheap, only to a selection of people though ;)

titanic killer
i got a april deal ended up being 164.50 fooking bargain
pricey that i got a chap in my area who does them 115 powder coated myne are being done nxt week but no sure on colour
£164.50 is a good price from lap tab was alot more but got 30% off as i dont have mates or family that do this kind of work and the state they were in when i took them i was very happy acid dip and sand blasted then powdercoated than laquered with a kind of warrenty as if you curb one of them they will re do it for free so bargain for me

A Flamin' Red one
Nice! I just bought a set of 172 wheels in black on ebay from Faxo. I think they look rather good!

Can't wait to see yours against the silver.

titanic killer
btw, my mate owns laptab, so if you want a good price e-mail me fred.hopkins1@gmail.com ;) (birmingham site only)
I was gonna get incontact fred but i thought throu you they were £160 so to get them at the price i got(164.50) i was quite happy instead of bothering you fella
but if i need them done again a diff colour ill get in touch,nice one
top marks for your mate who owns it thou

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Nice! I just bought a set of 172 wheels in black on ebay from Faxo. I think they look rather good!

Can't wait to see yours against the silver.

so it was u ya lil bugger haha! i just missed out on them by a bloody fiver!

oh yeah the wheels look awesome adam! but why the 172's looks like u already have some 182 alloys in ur avator mate??

Renshaw

Honda. Tesla Someday
I have the same rims and I need them powdercoated!! Really can not wait to get them done like that in black!!