ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday 13th @ Oulton Park - Pics & Vids

BMW M5 & E36
Had a good day yesterday despite the weather trying it's best to make things interesting! We had a dry spell towards lunch time but it wasn't long enough for the track to dry out much, so it stayed pretty damp and slippery for the whole day. Superb track though, really enjoyed it and I'm back there again on Tuesday for the Renaultsport Trackday :)

My car's a 172 engined Mk1 16v for those that don't know.

Some pitlane pictures:

IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

And Video's:

Facing backwards with f0xy following, stick with it until the end for f0xy's spin :cool:

[YOUTUBE]eVltE8OK6nU[/YOUTUBE]

A few laps from the driest part of the day

[YOUTUBE]KHDx2UPJKCA[/YOUTUBE]

Some wet laps, forward facing camera again

[YOUTUBE]jWNx5pHHR44[/YOUTUBE]

Rear facing (same session as before, after f0xy decided to come off)

[YOUTUBE]K-l-rqwqZbM[/YOUTUBE]

And a few sideways and slippery bits :clown:

[YOUTUBE]O9hjdXO8ZcE[/YOUTUBE]

C&C Welcome :)

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
cant really see in the photos but what tyres were you using?

track looks epic tbh and lol at f0xy's spin

carl

172 sport
Some very brave driving there in those conditions well done:cool:,good to see you smoking those BMW's,and just about everything else on the track for that matter:star:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Just sat here and watched them all...

My oh my oh my I can't wait for next year..... :D:D:D:D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oulton?

Its a f**king long way away dude..... Although you have interested me now! lol.

Polo G40 & Clio 17Poo
Just realised Mark has also converted me to Renault with his Clio I now own.... arse.

I only live 10miles from Oulton- facialbook me next time you're off.

Polo G40 & Clio 17Poo
Nope, been on nights this week as we've got endurance engines running currently.

I only ask as he's a good mate/customer so wondered how it was shaping up- should be reasonably quick, it's got 194bhp!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Nice vids Whiteley! Did the red R5GTT belong to someone off here? I noticed you passed it really easily and then around 7.30 on the 2nd vid, it was pulled up on the grass on the right hand side - just out of Knickerbrook.

Great mish-mash of different makes and models there. What was the most potent of the day?

D.

BMW M5 & E36
Not that I'm aware of no, he's probably from RTOC as they had discount for the day. Was electrical issues of some description as he came over and borrowed my multimeter shortly after.

It was a good mix of cars yep, hard to say though really as I wasn't out on track at the same time as everything else there.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Video's are excellent, cannot wait to go there next year! Lucky f0xy though!