ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From YOJ - back in another clio!

Vee dub
Hi All

I'm sure a few of you knew of my old valver. Well after selling the YOJ a few years ago, I moved on to a Lupo GTI and now have a Polo GT as a daily worker. Love my VW's and the quality just can't be faulted of both those cars.

This weekend I picked up the new arrival and for anyone that knows me at all will know how long I've craved one of these. I'll keep it short and sweet:

2003 Mars Red
Standard
No. 0477

The drive back from Scotland to South West was superb but looooong! averaged 33mpg which I was chuffed with!

Sorry about all the pics but I'm quite excited!

1q1gf7.jpg

2622pnp.jpg

330uutu.jpg

2lkcjl2.jpg

n5hq9j.jpg

33jtn2d.jpg

1zgw6s9.jpg

x5t4cy.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Looks amazing! Those birds were loving it!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
WOW, I remember YOJ well.

I bet you're well pleased with that :approve:

Vee dub
Cheers for the comments everyone :)

Brian - yeah I'm over the moon mate, bet you're enjoying your new arrival!

Ali, after a good 2 hour drive around the town it still said 28mpg which was decent I thought.

Audi
Tom,

Dave's mate Russell took loads of pics of it at the meet we had. Ali might be able to source some of them for you.

Vee dub
Tom,

Dave's mate Russell took loads of pics of it at the meet we had. Ali might be able to source some of them for you.

Thanks Alex, he kindly sent them to me before I travelled to see it :)

Looked awesome. I'm assuming that was your ph2 in the pics? immense.

Audi
Thanks Alex, he kindly sent them to me before I travelled to see it :)

Looked awesome. I'm assuming that was your ph2 in the pics? immense.

Yeah, that was mine with it. Big Iains as well.... oh and Ali's Powder Puff Blue one was there too :rasp::rasp:

Ph1 172.
I saw this on PH the other day and was saying to my brother how nice a Mars Red ph1 v6 looks. Stunning.

Vee dub
Cheers!

Yeah Neil that sounds good. We can arrange something. I think a photoshoot may be in order.