ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From YOJ - back in another clio!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Vader approves this. Ive checked with him.

Looking awesome mate. Roll on coastal cruise time!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im not a fan of ph1 v6's and that looks ace, think i like it because its not blue or silver it really is a nice colour and suits the car down to the ground

Clio 182 & VX220
That car really does look great.

Since we got the 182 I have been thinking about trading my VX220 in for a Clio V6 and have only really looked at getting a phase 2, but that phase 1 looks really good.

33mpg is pretty good, cant remember when I last got that ;)

Vee dub
Cheers guys

Since searching for a vee the ph1 version has grown on me so much! I've no doubt I'll get a ph2 one day, but the ph1 is a looker for me!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Why is there not more pics in here?!! SLACKER! I need a constant reminders of how the V6 looks man!

Vee dub
27wyjbp.jpg

2uqbo7c.jpg

wvs45y.jpg

35mi4ao.gif

1537mgj.jpg

r78zkx.jpg

Ph1 172.
Looks amazing absolutely stunning, very jealous. Also your pictures almost make me want to move back to Bristol.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Stunnin mate!

Shame its not in Scotland anymore lol, seen it on PH, good price :)

Vee dub
Thanks alot guys

Brembo - Performance Ecosse just outside Edinburgh, superb family set up, great guys.

Audi
Mine is just sitting in the garage. Never used it since October. :dapprove:

Got a new steering wheel for mine and hopefully get it fitted when i get home.

What you doing to yours now and when is it likely to be finished??

Vee dub
Cheers Alex - been looking forward to taking it out all week....

Ali, dude, keeping toying with those mate!! that looks mint. Third from bottom on the last set of pics.... work your magic!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The more I look at it, the more I defend my feelings that Mars red is THE best colour.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The more I look at it, the more I defend my feelings that Mars red is THE best colour.

It is amazing. Even more so in the flesh! But i wasn't prepared to wait months to get one. As soon as i bought 3 Mk2's came on the market. Fcukin raging!!

Vee dub
Cheers mate, really enjoying it. Not driven it for a week so it's due a run out tommorow!

Cheers Ali :)

Vee dub
lol good find Neil but there's no way I'd get YOJ for this one.... that valver will go down as a legend.

I have been looking at plates funnily enough..... possible purchase in a few months.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Walked into BP last nite and seen neil's cover shoot in pride of place on the shelf. pissed myself! Even bought a copy! Hat smells a bit beefy, was it 2nd hand? ;)