ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front shock absorber 'sleeve' cover?? Where do I get them?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
As above really. Bought a pair of genuine Renault shocks but they didn't come with the sleeve!? Where can I get them from? I'm guessing they're quite important to keep my shocks going for as long as poss?

Mk2 Ph2 172
You will need this for the bump stop... I had to leave my n/s one off as I could not reuse the old one and I get rubbing issues on hard cornering when turning right lol but this is with it lowered slighty too

Clio rs 172
Hi guys quick question do the bumpstops actually do anything apart from protect the shock ? My rhs bumpstop is broken in two and i get a knocking on bumps from the right?? Cars lowered on eibach sport and konis,Sorry for hijacking

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Yeah I just PM'd t21ads who I got the shocks off. I wonder if they're specific to the 172s? Would some off a base model work? Mate's got some off a dci at his garage.