ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Wheel Arch Liners

RS 189.9
Random question guys, and this may be a stupid one but I'm going to the scrappy tomorrow to hunt down some front wheel arch liners for my 182, just wondering if anyone knows whether they'll fit from any phase2 mk2 clios? Thanks in advance for any help!
Ellen X

Fabia VRS Special Ed
I'm after my 3rd N/S liner now, for some reason they keep breaking on me :(

They're really hard to get, especially N/S as most crashes are this side and they do break easily :(

RS 189.9
Yeahhh! Mine got torn apart and I was going to leave it but my skirts are just filling up with loads of rubbish from the road so its a defo needs get! Where have you got yours from in the past and how much did u get them for? Just wondering ballpark figures!

Fabia VRS Special Ed
On the 1*2, there are 6 liners, 2 each side at the front and 2 at the back, you obviously need the rear front lol.

I got my front fronts from ClioSpares on here, Josh is the guy to speak to...They're all really nice guys (& girls) and offer a great service.

Once I get a bit more cash I'll be ordering another one too lol.

CITROEN C2 VTS
On the 1*2, there are 6 liners, 2 each side at the front and 2 at the back, you obviously need the rear front lol.

I got my front fronts from ClioSpares on here, Josh is the guy to speak to...They're all really nice guys (& girls) and offer a great service.

Once I get a bit more cash I'll be ordering another one too lol.

hi, i am needing a new front one too, temp wheels (from an alloy wheel place in sunderland, naming no names) that have been put on have wrecked mine, to buy one off cliospares do you have to be a member?? sounds like its easier to just order from here than hunt for them elsewhere :( bill will be sent to the company also

thanks guys :)