ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Full Custom Sound System

1*2 Dynamic 03
Hey guys and girls im new on here but i gota a clio 1.2 16v Dynamic Billabong and its currently getting speakers/boot installs/ wiring done nearly every week lol

I curently got custom door pannels with pioneer 5.25's in the front, (unknown) 6x9's in the middle another set of sony 5.25's at the back of the pannel! The rear components are disconnected for JBL 6x9s in the parcell shelf. Also a 1000w mutant sub and Jbl GT amp (in custom enclosure ;)) in the boot ans all running from a wharfedale pop out DVD head unit! might sound daft but im still going for more sound so any ideas welcome!

Bodywork hopefully soon but currently its standard black with blacked out rear lights which does look lovely! lol

Bloody straight thru big bore gets too much attention but still love it lol

So folks what have you guys done/ what else can be done?!

BG 182
My mate had a boot build in his black 172 running from an Alpine slide up DVD head unit.. He had two O'Brien 2000w subs flipped upside down around a wood install with build in amps.. It was absolutely mad! It was all black too which added that extra touch.. He didnt have to lower the back either lol