ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gagged My 182 .......

B

Brown.

Got bored so i decieded to paint mu laguna splitter gloss.... opposed to the horrible bumper colour it was, couldnt be arsended to remove it so i foiled it....looks like it has been gagged.......the ransome is 10 bananas!!!!

and my rear with my newly attained cliosport sticker.......the old cliotrophy.co.uk one got burnt...................

cliosport.net rules lol

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Brown.

f**king rights i converted, ad least thers variation with colour now, insted of been the token darky at the meets sorry no offence......all one of the meets in the year i was on there.....

im yet to have my initiationary fisting mind lol

B

Brown.

the one with the scratch it the befor...the rest are afters

Last edited by a moderator:
doesnt look painted to me... or glossy...

attachment.php

Chocolate Bar™
doubt you could get it fully glossy without wet sanding it for hours, which isnt going to happen when its already been fitted. important thing is that its covered the scratch lol

B

Brown.

Middo said:
doubt you could get it fully glossy without wet sanding it for hours, which isnt going to happen when its already been fitted. important thing is that its covered the scratch lol

rights :D

B

Brown.

Garf172 said:
looking good gary

like the sticker placement

i gave you your fisting remember?? ;)

oh yes tis bringing back the sticky memories :quiet:

Arent Laguna splitters for people who want to make their car LOOK low?
they make the whole car look out of proportion from the side.

got rid of the scratch tho....