ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaz.'s Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

I never hated the Mazda. It pissed me off at times, but that's to be expected with a Rotary. What I really hated was the lies I was fed by a supposedly reputable forum member who sold it me.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Personally, I'd have waited and put decent pics up once you've got it, and they've sorted the Paint and gave it a thorough clean/detai, but as long as you're happy dude!

Mini JCW
Awesome car - do want!

Made me look at R32s on Youtube and stumbled across this :

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
You know my comment was made in jest you sensitive git.

As for waiting to post pictures? Bugger off! It's awesome to see things right from the start.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Hero! I always swore I'd own one of these before it was too late (marriage etc), just never did.
Not too keen on the colour but that may be because it needs a tidy up, I'd love one in gunmetal!
Looking forward to seeing how you get on with it!

ST1050, 320d
That'll look good with a tidy up. I can just imagine the smell of the interior looking at those pics haha.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Agreed about the before pictures! Makes it a much better transformation!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love it. Looking around it seems you've got a good deal too? Most seem 8/9k at least. I've had a bit of a obsession with them ever since I went in one as a kid.

Just watched this..

600bhp. You know you want to..haha

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I love it.

Needs to do that lovely big bhp thing where they idle at like 1500rpm though. Bwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Think this was one of the 1st videos i watched on youtube:

Looks a f**king state. I take it there's a fair bit of bodywork to tidy up?

I prefer R33 GTR's

No not really, a few scuffs and the stone chipped front splitter. It's a Grade 4, the next is 4.5 which is basically showroom condition, but a used car.

R33s are the fat sister in my book.

Probably is Roy, performance engines need more revs until they're getting warm!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Those rear seats look like the comfiest thing in the world.