ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GBK Performance

Sib

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 (Silver)
Bough an ariel from them and took 6 weeks to arrive, and then only after paypal revoked the payment

Then by mistake bought some silver tech bulbs and they sent the wrong pin offset and only 1 pack when I ordered 2.

Waste of oxygen as a company. :quiet: Save yourselves

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Wish id looked here before I ordered. Bought some silvertec bulbs which after taking several weeks to arrive were the wrong pin.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep they fucked me over, took 2 weeks to send my item then gave me bad feedback because they said I was impatient! b******s

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Focus ST3 + proper Mini
I also had the pleasure of dealing with these pricks. Told on 4 different occassions that the items had been posted. ( 4 different excuses)

Never left me feedback.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  80MPG BEEZA
i ordered a horn from waxacar - never recieved it weeks after mot - they mailed after negative comment - saying it had been - it hadnt i recieved it about 2 months after - w*nkers