ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

George's TURBO 182

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Should be good fun then! Id like a turbod clio too but i wouldnt have a clue how to fix anything if it broke haha.

340i
What time are you at Andy's tomorrow?

I am popping in tomorrow afternoon to collect some rods and a gearbox :)

unyru4a5.jpg

It fits!

172 cup, Impreza P1
I hope you dont crash on route as that would be messy!

Hope all goes well with the install which I'm sure it will.

No massive updates yet unfortunately.

Andy has been getting all the final parts together that I overlooked, inc a better oil return + 172 inlets in order to use the phase 1 engine (ahem - sorry Andyrg ) and we have agreed how the water feed is going to run etc.

I am led to believe it'll be up and running this week.

Thanks for the comments guys

Cool, looks like a nice spec you have gone for, might of been worth tiding up the engine while it was out.

Ha ha it did look a lot prettier - but we had to change the inlets. They are coming off again to be painted in the next day or so...

Currently painted:

Powder coated rocker cover and sump

Block refreshed in black paint

Left hand engine mount painted black

Hopefully it'll look fairly smart :D

Trophy Turbo :)
Will lool a million dollers when its finished. Whats the point in paitng all the stuff to take off put on take off pit on. :)

Cars pretty much now done. George maye even post some more photos ;)

Liking this a lot!

Sorry if it's been mentioned but is this the Engine Dynamics kit?

Thanks Joe.

Alot of it is yes. The intercooler (and associated pipwork), exhaust downpipe and uprated fuel pump are all engine dynamics.

Quite a good kit - but I wanted more horses so I have had it adapted for my needs :D