ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

George's TURBO 182

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Joe.

Alot of it is yes. The intercooler (and associated pipwork), exhaust downpipe and uprated fuel pump are all engine dynamics.

Quite a good kit - but I wanted more horses so I have had it adapted for my needs :D
Thought so :)

Look forward to seeing more updates mate

Nearly there now, engine bay is looking rather tidy:

y7yte8ed.jpg

a7erydur.jpg

e3ude8yr.jpg

Last year I took the plunge and bought some winter tyres. I decided that steel wheels were the way forward:

adapygeq.jpg

However, I have been hankering after a set of Williams wheels for ages - these popped up for sale:

9a5yjasy.jpg

So - new winter wheels for the boost bus!

182 Cup & DCi 172
Yeah its on Sportlines - seeing Andy on Saturday as getting all the brakes done and track rod ends. Haven't got the time to do both my 182's so Andy is a godsend being so near

It's rather fun.

I need to fiddle with the exhaust a bit, it's knocking on the subframe which is a little annoying.

However, it's brilliant. Fantastic on the motorway and the torque is epic. It goes very well indeed

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
It's rather fun.

I need to fiddle with the exhaust a bit, it's knocking on the subframe which is a little annoying.

However, it's brilliant. Fantastic on the motorway and the torque is epic. It goes very well indeed

Mine knocked too, other people have had issues too on gt28rs I believe, with my new manifold i'll be making a whole new downpipe though

Clio 172 182 197 200
Just to clarify the reason the exhaust is tapping the subframe is the link pipe that george purchased isnt long enough to meet the miltek decat pipe on the car its 10/15mm to short.

dont want people thinking its a fitting issue :)

The car is brilliant and it is quick belive me ive made some bigger power cars but this is perfect!!!

Andy clioturbo

^ This.

Andy has been brilliant throughout the process, with great communication and professionalism.

Always keeping me up to date with what's been happening. I would whole heartedly recommend him to anyone thinking of undertaking a similar conversion (or in fact for any mechanical work!).

Thanks again Andyrg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
goes alright this ;) cheers George, good to meet you and big thumbs up for letting me have a turbo fix, god I miss mine!