ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

George's TURBO 182

late 2003 172cup
They are lovely - most of the time!

I need a break occasionally ha ha

Sometimes it's nice to be gentle to the car and have something take your mind off having that power.
It saves fuel too lol, I needed to chill out a bit. Drive normal some days :)
A friendly distraction.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Sometimes it's nice to be gentle to the car and have something take your mind off having that power.
It saves fuel too lol, I needed to chill out a bit. Drive normal some days :)
A friendly distraction.

Also the beauty of the Clio when turbo'd is that you actually can drive steady, mine feels like a normal 182 when pottering about - you wouldn't know!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That was my mistake. Oulton is the august one. But Bedford would be a much better place to start than oulton with your spec of car.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Perfect two to start with. :)

you will want a diff after llandow though. Lol.

Sadly I can't make llandow this year as busy at work that day.

Only a slight back step but those speakers look like they fit well. Really want to get rid of the rattle and not too expensive. Hidden upgrades are the best! How's the quality?

They are a straight fit - no messing at all!

I am no connoisseur when it comes to music or sound quality - but I can tell you its MUCH MUCH better than the standard speakers.

Well I'm hoping for it to be completed tomorrow or early next week, engine and gearbox are back in just the down pipe/link pipe were miles out so had to be cut and re welded. just hope no more issues occur so I can start running the engine in. It's been a very long wait.

Proper jealous of you getting your 02m conversion done, you didn't run into any problems with your standard box did you?