ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GiraffeSport 172 Monaco

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great mate, Monaco is a cracking colour.

Get the fog lamps removed. :eek:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nooooooooo...! I think it looks smart with them there.

Anyway, I live in Essex. It's the law to have the fogz blazin', y0 !

I don't ever actually have them on. Even in fog !

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Had this little lot waiting for me this evening ...

5425675330_53736f5a8a_z.jpg

Thanks CYC !!

All smells fantastic, bubblegum wax, something I recognise as kiddy medicine for the detailer and then .. the shampoo .. which smells rather disappointingly, faintly of cucumbers !

:dapprove:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Just looked through all your old threads on you Ph1, brilliant looking car.

As for this, I know it's been done before but anthracite wheels would look nice.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers dude. It was a smashing looking beast... Need a cup spoiler for mine and I'll be away !!

2118s or Ultraleggeras .. Silver works well with the blue for me. Its about the only colour I'd want silver wheels on !

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
They look tidy, but far too much $$ this month lol ! Already bought a car, and 50% of a new car to replace it with haha.

The standard ones look fine at standard height.. I'll wait :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Good coice of stuff mate, is the glossworkz the shampoo or the glaze?

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Little update of the GS:

Yozza sitting in the conservatory to be fitted at the w/e !

(imagine picture of Yozza here)

Got home to find my ITG on the table yesterday, which has made the beast perk up a little .. the standard filter in the V6 box made a nice noise but flatspot central .. urgh ! :dapprove:

5448130603_e6cacb0406_z.png

ITG by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Sounds nice and meaty now and defo picks up a little better.

Then today I got these badboys waiting for me !

5448738378_0fd4c4e336_z.png

New plate by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

They'll go on tomorrow I think, after I've got some sticky things to put them onto the bumpers with ! Pic looks crap as the protective covering is still stuck on the front.

:evil:

SG9 Forester STi
Billericay (ish!)

VickyX needs to organise a meet which isn't at 9am !!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9CWVGibVgwwXaAbWeFTAe96LAmi3Do3Al65f1pY-JQafzi-NJ.jpg

Just because you're lazy :p

Don't worry after the RR day I'll have another Essex meet sorted for those who skip mornings :approve:

Btw, awesome plate - I just know that as soon as you became an Essex resident you felt the need to buy one :rasp:

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
It's kind of developed over the years but came from this:

Ph1/V6 box, plus panel filter is MUCH improved over Ph2 box. Noise and throttle response improved a lot with the standard Renault filter in, then flatspots improved again with the ITG in there :approve:

Rob .. :star:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Like the plate, a lot.

Just the Yozza and some Sportlines ;) left!!!

You two and your lack of any real man tools other than spanners always does shock me ;)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yozza fitted yesterday (thanks Ben!). Sounds great but gets noisy after a few mins when it warms up ! Not sure how long it'll stay TBH. If anyone has a mint stealth Yoz back box and wants to swap, let me know.

Also snowed/cleaned/clayed/cleaned/PB's Nattys Paste Wax Blue'd the beast today.

5462218352_f96fc5989b_z.png

by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

5461616129_4ff40740d0_z.png

by evil_giraffes_rule, on Flickr

Remap to be done this week (RS Tuner) .. but it's livened it up a fair bit already just with the light breathing mods.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
I spy with my little eye.... a clean DERV too :) first time I've washed it since I've had it :rasp: Ha !

Must admit if the exhaust was a couple of inches shorter it'd look better.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I'm not amazed by the way it sits, but needs must and all that. Old (factory original!) one was rusty and blowing... hence I want a yozza stealth end.

Failing that I may flog it and get H&S down the road to make me what I want :approve:

Didn't spot a ph1 but thanks all the same haha ! :eek: