ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Girlfriends and Renaultsport Clio's

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Anyone else have a girlfriend/boyfriend who likes crashing your car?

Mine loves it

1. Scratch
F877824C-954E-491C-8EB3-9F5ADF121527-3059-0000015FA6F0A1A1.jpg

2. Wing mirror taken off
4299B2E7-985F-4C26-B200-A13260C8731A-1490-0000008D66471477.jpg

3. Door
This was today
876948AA-18F4-453D-8AC0-EA6EF5316771-5134-000002E0C371EB7B.jpg

It's getting to the point I'm actually getting worried about her getting in it.
She needs to get herself a car so I can drive it into a wall

GW Stage 2 R26
My ex opened the door on my cup into a metal lampost putting a dent in it the night before someone was coming to view it...

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
She was crying when she said I've hit a bollard, I said how did you do it. She said I have no idea.

I wanted to cry

Titanium 182
I've said mine can be insured on my 182 when she passes. Will probably cause an argument at some stage haha!

BMW E34 540i
Thus I do not let my wife drive it. Her Picanto is scratched/dented on nearly every single panel except the roof :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I've offered mine a go in my clio. She always declines because 'I know you'll kill me if anything happens to it' haha

that said though, if she drove my car like she drives hers, she'd spin the wheels and blow up the gearbox lol

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Next month insurance is up and she is not getting added. The cheeky b**ch doesn't even pay her bit and then crashes the car.

Changes to often
i never let my girlfriend drive mine, she cant even drive her ford ka without hitting something

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
P.s the top one she said wasn't down to her - she didn't even notice it - cheers

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
My girlfriend is only allowed to drive mine the morning after a heavy one and I'm in no fit state to do it myself. She's actually fairly reserved and no horror to tell... yet.

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I've not even mentioned the mcflurry's that get left in that car. That was a fight

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Not a chance. She's on the policy, but she doesn't know it!
But it brings my premium down 70 odd quid!

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I'm taking her off the policy and she can get a 3k loan and buy her ford Ka and use it to smash into buildings for all I care. She also loves a ride on the old clutch and that pisses me off:banghead:

Let the girlfriend drive my ph1 on the airfield near us, watching her perched on the front of the bucket seat was a pretty tense moment. She went much faster than i thought she would but didnt smash it in any potholes so thats ok.

Other time after i had the dent removed from the door and it resprayed she let the door hit a lamp post, luckily no damage.

She has a s**t little saxo, which she reguarly drives into stuff in, i leave her to it.

An orange one
My now fiancée, learned to drive in my old stage 2 R26 lol

Then she drove my R32 and now drives the twingo more than me and soon to be the m135i

Shes never put a mark or scratch or kerbed wheel on any of them, she knows the consequences :)

Not insured on the Vee though! Miiiineee allllllll mine :D