ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Giz Cuzzi kit

clio 1.4 petrol
^^ huh? wat u mean fred. im gonna go for the polyurethane made one tho if i get it better quality.

clio 1.4 petrol
mmmm... this is so hard deciding wat to do with my styling on my mk2 ph1. I got 17s and got it lowered, but its still missing skirts etc anyone any ideas?

Cro

Meg'd r27
i have this kit on my mk 2 phase2 smoothed in and it looks really well, this "tacky grill" is part of the original clio bumper the kit is only a valance so the only extra is the lowest bit of the bumper. i didnt go with the skirts tho i put on mohave skirts

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
There was a post that I think has now been removed about a splitter on ebay, which contained a post about a member getting ripped off for £400, not sure if this was the site tat done it, although the name is fammiliar.

Just thought I'd mention it.

clio 1.4 petrol
mm ye that website i linked aint the cheapest K tec also do the kit with full exhaust for it up the middle at back for around 600. Considering it.

Punto/Clio GTT
ide modify the original bumper too if your gettin that splitter smoothed in, get somethin different/original/custom, but dont go over the top

1.6 16v
Have you posted any pictures up of your clio?????

you could think about getting side skirts, ph2 rear lights and exhaust just to make it look suitible rather than going ott whith it!

clio 1.4 petrol
na garbett i dont have anything that i can use to upload pics to pc yet. Still waiting on doing it with one of my m8s :p and i keep forgetting ill honestly try get pics up withinh next few days.

Not a Clio anymore.....
why do the 172 side skirts look nicer than the gia cuzzi ones weewebbo?

Just think they look simpler and neater. The cuzzi ones seem to extend up the bodywork a bit and look more just stuck on rather than the 172's which are more of a 'natural' extension of the sill which they shoudlbe since they were designed for the Clio in the first place.

Each to their own anyway.