ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gloucester Photoshoot - PART 3!

Dan: There's one of the front ones on the first page, this is another one however:

DSC_1106.jpg

Planet: Im always up for photoshoots! I'd love to have a go at a vee :evil:

I would want to avoid a large gathering of people though, it's just to much hassle to organise a shoot with that many cars. If I just have a couple, I can concentrate on those cars much better :)

Ok this shot took a lot of work, both on site and in photoshop.

DSC_1103.jpg

PS. Yes that's my car in the background, I didnt think this shot would work at all, so I didnt bother to move it out of shot :(

and before anyone points it out, I know there's no-one driving either cars!

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
Ok this shot took a lot of work, both on site and in photoshop.

DSC_1103.jpg

PS. Yes that's my car in the background, I didnt think this shot would work at all, so I didnt bother to move it out of shot :(

and before anyone points it out, I know there's no-one driving either cars!

You can see the idea though mate. We just need to think of a plan to get it spot on.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I'm always going to be impressed by rig shots. Fantastic!

Just out of curiosity how long does it take to set up the rig?

I'm always going to be impressed by rig shots. Fantastic!

Just out of curiosity how long does it take to set up the rig?

Initially, it took about 10-15 mins. But once it's made up, its just a case of unbolting it from one car and moving it to another, or a different position on the same car :)

E87 118d M Sport
lol Was funny watching you trying to push mine on that last rig shot we did

lol. face+shoulder+arm+no shoe+need for constant speed+slight hill=hard! ;)

I think we need to come up with some more interesting locations though, there's only so much we can do in car parks!

Black mountains is defo needed soon!

yeah that will be immense!!! ill keep my eye out for some more locations, did you want more outside stuff?

Another one Mark, just incase you preferred this shot in portrait :)

DSC_0989.jpg

that is LUSH mate!!!!! when you get round to it (dont do it today cuz i know your going away, but some time in the future, can you send me some of the shots in FULL size please - zip them or we can arrange emails or something? im thinkin of blowing one up????) cheers mate!!!! you are a true legend (and i wont stop thankin you :D:approve:)

E87 118d M Sport
just uploaded to my facebook mate, and got some good replies. the guy with the mx5 i was talking about LOVES them!!!! =D

E87 118d M Sport
lol, nah that was planned.
1 shot with the flash on the car, another with the flash on the wall, photoshop the 2 together. job done! worked well!!!!

Qashcow
very nice peeps, would have liked to take up the invite last week too but sadly spain was warmer than gloucester

Qashcow
aye think there may be a small height issue by the sounds of it lol, the black rims are back on today for the MOT but id still love to try some more pics again

E87 118d M Sport
Dan, is there any chance we can arrange you to send me the full size images please? Reali wanna see one massive