ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gloucester(shire) (old) spots

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
You're more likely to see me in the Kangoo than the Clio. Being SORN since August I had a real itch to get it out of hibernation over the weekend and give it a nice long blast around the shire.

NBG182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF
Spotted in the forest yesterday. Anyone on here? Looked very tidy, don't often see phase 1's around our way.
IMG_20210403_104433.jpg

Adeyspec

ClioSport Club Member
  57 Renault Dauphine
Totally forgot about this thread, must remember to update it (y)

There's a 197 F1 on my close, I know the owner don't think he's on here though. Owned it since new!

NBG182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF
Yeah that’s me. Normally park over Beechenhurst when I go cycling.

Good to see it about, keep finding myself wanting a ph1. I was parked well up the top of the overflow, normally bring the van for MTB though.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Anyone on here by the old prison about 2:30 today. I do like a 197 with a spoiler. Just looks like a real racer on the road

584F8E9F-F783-4542-8A7F-6C6BC099B17F.jpeg

HCPete

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182, Scooby RB5
Coming back from the MoT in my 182 I passed another RB 182 on the Presbury Road in Cheltenham this afternoon (54 plate I think). First time I've seen one on the road. Anyone here?

Adeyspec

ClioSport Club Member
  57 Renault Dauphine
Spotted a black 200 EDC crossing the motorway junction in Tewkesbury yesterday (26/5/21) at around 3.40

anyone here?

Adeyspec

ClioSport Club Member
  57 Renault Dauphine
Spotted a white Clio 200 on Ashchurch road in Tewkesbury at about 4 o'clock yesterday (13/10/21)

our eyes met across the road, we flashed each other..... :D