ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gloucester(shire) (old) spots

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
So i see a fair few RS's locally and thought id stick them all in the same place, feel free to add to it and say hi. Give me a wave of you see me in the trophy :up:

Today 24th
blue 197 Hucclecote, pulled upon brookfield road as i was out walking the dog
blue 172/182 stonehouse A419 off the m5 junction

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
25th October, blue 182 in Longford

image.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I've seen a Trophy in Stonehouse. Im sure a granny was driving.

172 Cup
Cup wasn't Flooks old one was it? His sister owns it now so I guess you would notice her.
There's a RB 182 always parked up by Nettleton Road car park in town.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
dont think it was though i didnt get that good a look, i was paying for fuel and it was just leaving. pulled up along side my car with my mrs sat there in the pass seat wondering why another bird had pulled up and started taking an interest lol

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
November 4th

See this one outside the school my little one goes too every time I go. In abbeymead, didn't notice an exhaust so I think it's a black 172

image.jpg

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Any of you in North Gloucestershire fancy coming to a Midlands meet in the Worcestershire area?

Clio 182 FF
Think i may have seen you around evesham area i was from sedgeberrow with blue 182 black alloys my sister has a trophy in the evsham area T400PHY

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Think i may have seen you around evesham area i was from sedgeberrow with blue 182 black alloys my sister has a trophy in the evsham area T400PHY

She's had that trophy for ages. I used to see it behind pets 4 u.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I grew up in the Forest then moved away for uni and a job, but back in the Gloucester area from time to time.

Thanks! Spent the last few months keeping it clean and have recently redone the black plastic trim, apart from the wiper scuttle as I have a set of wipers I need to spray black and putting on, and the fog light surrounds but have asked currently sorting out a set of inlet trumpets to make sime air ducting for the brakes; so was going to restore those pieces of trim when they are out and with better access. Then just need to get the front bumper sorted and the wheels powder coated (I did them with aerosol spray last easter and love the colour so want it done professionally) and the outside is "complete", then work on the engine and performance a bit.

RB 197
Ha just realised that isn't a pic of mine above sorry, serve me right trying to look on my phone. My reg is BN58 DZH
Saw a nice Red ph2 172 on Cole avenue Tuesday, gave me a wave as he went passed, looked like it was on BBS rims
Seems to be a lot of clios in Gloucester and Cheltenham and to be honest most look good.

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member
indeed, though it may seem like i spot alot but its actually few and far between, and ive not been spotted myself. always give a wave to those i do see though. gloucester mini meet some time?

Clio 182
Jumping on your thread, saw a blue 182 Cup heading into Cheltenham from near GCHQ approx 2 minutes ago and a white 197 at about 1200