ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glow In Dark Wheels on!!

PH2 172
Haha fair play! Glow in the dark FTW!:D

P1010150.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
the'll be no driving shot s im afriad, just out side ringwood, drive shaft starts knocking, look under neath and theres a massive hole in the CV boot, made it home this morning, but sounds like washing machine on full spin :(, so i need a new one, the looks these wheels got on the motorway tho was epic, every car that drove past looked at them :D. shame break dust sticks to them, need a clean

330Ci (Fail)Sport
They're flipping awesome mate! We've got to go out and get some epic pics of those!

the'll be no driving shot s im afriad, just out side ringwood, drive shaft starts knocking, look under neath and theres a massive hole in the CV boot, made it home this morning, but sounds like washing machine on full spin :(, so i need a new one, the looks these wheels got on the motorway tho was epic, every car that drove past looked at them :D. shame break dust sticks to them, need a clean

Fooksake! Had this a few times if i aint mistaken?

Petrol Blue 182.
yeah it will be my 3rd drive shaft in 2 years lol! just as i started to like it again, this hapend. so need new hub, bumpers, driveshaft and load of other bits lol

cool idea looking forward to the pics get a few layers of conites 476 on em should stop the dust building on them

BMW E92/Audi S3
Thats actually awesome. Need glow in the dark badges to match. Then sit in the country side at night with your lights off.. WIN

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
saw you on the m3 saturday morning mate, they look sweet

1.4 phase 1
mmm not sure about that, is there some splatter on the actual tyre or is that just from the camera, also i can see you getting pulled over with glow in the dark wheels.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Sorry....each to there own, but to me it just cheapens the look of the car. Esp with the car blue and black mouldings.....:dead: