ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Glow In Dark Wheels on!!

Petrol Blue 182.
No glowing pics yet, tonight hopefully! I'm in bournmouth tonight/tomorrow so any locals keep and eye out ;)

R197.jpg

R196.jpg

This is them glowing :cool:

R194.jpg

E36 328
BOURNEMOUTH!? You going to be around tonight anywhere in particular? My cars not on the road but wouldnt mind having a look?

Petrol Blue 182.
^ dont have a clue mate, all i know is ill be going threw boscombe between 5-6 and staying near there. going out for apiss up. leaving now

^ dont have a clue mate, all i know is ill be going threw boscombe between 5-6 and staying near there. going out for apiss up. leaving now

Make the most of the wheels then, as if you're leaving the car in Boscombe, they will not be there in the morning.

S23

The Cleee-O
I love it! Definately need some rolling shots though on a long shutter speed, will just see a massive trail of green behind you. Will look fully sick! :D

E36 328
Make the most of the wheels then, as if you're leaving the car in Boscombe, they will not be there in the morning.

Lol, depends on which part of boscombe. I live in boscombe east which is one of the nicer parts.

Not sure how well you know boscombe, but if you are going down christchurch road heading towards bournemouth make sure you park on the left hand side of the road ;)

TrackCar & F30 330d
My mate has glow in the dark wheels on his heap of s*it VW.

Looks quite cool at night, He gets other people to shine their light on the wheels befor he goes out lol

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
if you had made glowing turinis everyone would be sucking you off by now.

i quite like it tbh. makes a refreshing change and made me LOL