ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

going from a turbo to a clio cup

172 cup
just want opnions really, ive went from a celica gt4 running at 300bhp to a clio 172 cup and ive got to say ive so much more fun in the clio than the gt4, i dont no what it is about the clio but its so much fun to drive, had anyone else been from a turboed car to a clio? whats your views

black ph2 172
i had a 280bhp impreza before my ph2 172, the scooby was much quicker but not as fun and nimble through the corners , the impreza was a fast boring easy to drive car where the clio is still fast but good fun cheaper to run and unpridicable, i love it.:)

RB 182 cup
i went from a 280bhp corsa turbo to my clio and i love the clio so much more. found you can give it a load of s**t and it just take it in its stride. corsa was nice do miss the fact of just leaving it in 6th and flooring it to iver take but other than that i like the clio more

my corsa
DSCF1336.jpg

DSCF1340.jpg

320d
That corsa must have been a beast. Its something that i'd have a play with in my 1.2 16v thinking it was a 1.2/4 and just get owned. Although with corsa's you never know whats under the bonnet.

clio 182 turbo
just want opnions really, ive went from a celica gt4 running at 300bhp to a clio 172 cup and ive got to say ive so much more fun in the clio than the gt4, i dont no what it is about the clio but its so much fun to drive, had anyone else been from a turboed car to a clio? whats your views
best thing to do is put a turbo in your clio!!
now that's what you call fun:D

172 Cup
I went from a 300Bhp Fiat Coupe 20VT and do miss the outright omph of the turbo but for everyday fun and frolics involving throwing it about the Cup is much more fun! :)

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Weird, my brother had a celica GT4 ST205 import with over 300bhp as well...
I preferred that to my clio tbh :(