ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

going, going, well gone i suppose!

:( Well after 2 and a half months of very enjoyable ownership the cup is going in a week. had to trade her in for something a little more.....well....slow! missus is about to finally pass her test n were tryin, an emphasis on tryin, to save for our own place. so instead of gettin two cars,(as she cant get insured on my cup) we decided on jus the one n kinda sharin lol. which generally means il b drivin all time unless i have a few too many at the pub!:D traded her in at my local reno garage, sutton park, burton on trent, so if anyones after one she will b ther after 1st may! iv bought....... hold yer breath for a min........54reg megane 1.5dci 86, 3dr, black, a/c, climate, 6 cd changer, 25k. 8G's!:eek: are megane owners welcome on cs? lol. Any way, i weighd up my options and after owning 3 mk2 ph2 clios i didnd want another, would of liked the new clio, mayb a 1.4, dynamique, but was too expensive. Plus the missus liked the megans........so heyho, i bought 1. would love a bit more power, but cant have everything ey:dapprove: . not lookin forward to the hand over but shes gotta go i guess:dead: .

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
look on the bright side probably a nicer place to be than the clio even if it doesnt have the power or the handling.

remap it when your mrs isnt looking hehe

is it a dynamique one?

M2 Competition
Lol. Leave it standard and concentrate on the place and the missus mate. Good move, can always come back to cars when you've got a little saved up, and settled in a place.