ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going to see a 182 today..

Anything from the fleet

..and I was wondering if you could suggest any ways i can get the price down a bit?! im always looking to haggle, and the guy is a friend of a friend and works for reno - is there a discount or a window they work with? ive heard about land rovers having a 5% window to play with, do reno have the same? oh yeh its a uk titanium with cup packs, metallic and delivery miles for just over 12.8..

any help appreciated within the next hour - then im leaving for a drive in it! can anyone suggest how i can get one for 24hours instead of half an hour?!

cheers

[Edited by miniandy on 9/25/2004 8:25:28 AM]

Renault Laguna Coupe

Heres what I did:

get the best quote you can from an internet broker. Print it out and take it with you. Have a good look at the car, make it clear you really want the car. When it comes to talking money, listen to what the guy has to say. If its nowhere near your internet quote, produce your bit of paper and explain that you need them to get closer to the internet quote.

You have to be prepared to place an order for this to work - they wont be able to match the internet quote, but theyll get close. The carrot for the salesman is that its a nice easy sale cos youll sign right away.

I did this last month on a new V6 - got a stunning deal.

They got 8 % + 800 pounds from renault reg bonus hope this helps

13000 for one with both packs and metalic paint 12750 if you push even harder

Anything from the fleet

HI

went to see the car this morning - fantastic and i love it! Got a deal of 12,650 inc met paint, both cup packs, but the stumbling block was finance so i told the salesman i was going to look on the internet and i would ring him in the afternoon, as i just needed to confirm a deal i had setup previously. Got a call about an hour after i had been to see it to tell me it was sold! So annoying. Thats what you get for being cautious! Apparently it was the only one in the group with both cup packs, so i expected it to be quite desireable, but they only got it in on friday! Never mind. Went along to motorpoint to cheer myself up a bit (haha) and decided that i prefered the silver car without anthracite wheels, so went to put a deposit on a new unregistered one they had. As i was leaving all happy, i clocked a black 182 with both cup packs - went straight back in and swapped my deposit over! Got a class finance rate and 3 yrs warranty and i get it on tuesday! so chuffed. now all i gotta do is find the extra 2k i told them id bring down with me..

Anything from the fleet

yep, its the exact 182 ive been looking for but never seen in the flesh!

my 1st car was black, and i know exactly what you mean when its clean - its just that when its dirty... :eek: :)

MINI JCW

is it an import? most of the cars from motorpoint are but it having the cup packs on then i assume it is a UK car, enjoy!

Quote: Originally posted by gazcaddy on 25 September 2004

is it an import? most of the cars from motorpoint are but it having the cup packs on then i assume it is a UK car, enjoy!
not neccesarily as imports do have cup packs too

FN2 TYPE R

Barkers buy there cars direct from Renault France so its really an import but unregistered. Also the price you pay for both cup packs will be 12250..

Advantage is you can have it now without the wait..

Anything from the fleet

Im pretty sure its an import but im not really bothered, as andy says, i can have it now without the wait!

getting it at 3pm today :)

I ordered mine in black with both cup packs and the black anthralite wheels!

Should be getting it in about 4 weeks from a Renault dealer! Cant wait!

Essex_182
P.S miniandy sort me out a couple of pics as I want to see it in balck with both packs!

[Edited by Essex_182 on 28 September 2004 at 1:45pm]