ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good 18year old quote on a valver?

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
£1380 inc installment interest, 10 Months, 1995 valver with alloys and lowered, 0 NCD, 1 CLAIM, mum added 2 policy(made it cheaper).

T

titch

im 19 with a valver lowerd with tints an 1 claim agenst me it cost me £2083.00

Thats very cheap, just done a quote myself with them it was £1100 and i'm 19 with 2 yrs NCB no accidents or points etc and that was 12 months with alloys and mum on policy so i would say you got a good quote!

1.8 Civic EX
you wanna watch nthose bonus acceleraters....they will hand your arse to you next year come renewal plus if you want to change insurers a lot of them won't recognise it as a years ncb so you will have to start again if you change insurers...

happened to me on my first car...17 1.1 Fiesta - £800 for a 10 month job...end of the 10 months, renewal letter....£1200 odd it was, changed insurers and they wouldn't accept it as a valid ynb so had to start again...

Last edited: