ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good flash

Megane 225+
I've trained my boy - with bucket, quality shampoo, mit, rinse off, chamoix & wheel clean, costs me £3 a time (hes 14) we're up to twice a week now. Spends upto an hour if its not to cold!

Thinking of buying him the "FLASH" car wash thing (for Easter!) or some good rubber gloves

Bloody black 172 stays clean for less than a day!

Seriously, are the Flash car wash things any good?

Would you trust a product from a company that is know for making floor cleaners etc?

I know I wouldn't (just my 2p worth).

www.renparts.co.uk
theyre pants mate. Shampoo is poor and the only reason that it doesn't leave spots is becuase the water is filtered. wash the car normally and dry it. If your really desperate use RO water which will leave no spots. Units with produce this start at around #60 but personally i wouldn't bother with the flash home car wash thing as its PANTS! ;)

RS 200
The detergent in them is rubbish, better of sticking to your quality shampoo that you've already got. As for the drying bit, yes it uses filtered water to take out the minerals that leave water marks plus the water just glides of but you can sheet the water with a normal hose and it pretty much dries itself by running off in a couple of minutes.

Stick with what you know and works well, good shampoo and a nice waffle weave micro fibre drying towel.

Chris

MK2 Clio V6 255
Have used one and would say if you just wanna give the car a quick wash without drying there good for that but for best results gotta be AG body shampoo.

Used mine mainly in the summer for quick washing in between washes. was good for the fact if you did it right by the time you cleaned the wheels and packed the hose up the car was spot free. and ready to go.