ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good price for an RB 182?

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Twingo RS133 & 172
I negotiated £3400 with the seller and he's willing to accept but makes me wonder why he is willing to accept at such a low offer :S

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Both have bumper stickers missing, my pet hate lol

I'd bet the first was has been in a crash.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Does this look like a good price for an RB 182? Looks like the right grip on the steering wheel has worn away and the headlight washer jets are missing but other than that looks a good buy:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260708714305&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

its probably salvage, and i bet he couldnt afford to buy the washer jet blanks so just slapped filler to cover the holes

id hpi this and i bet it'll b recorded hence why he aint mentioned nothin abt the service history

u can but these smashed for 1k so the guys livin in a dream world askin 4k for it

if its too good to b true then it usually is!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
I negotiated £3400 with the seller and he's willing to accept but makes me wonder why he is willing to accept at such a low offer :S

car probably a cat c writeoff hence why he's wantin to get rid, u can buy these for 1k smashed so he;s makin 1-2k on this

Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Its non cup-packed, 182's are going for the £4k mark now & have been for the past weeks.. most that are listed for £4,5k & above just don't sell

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Its non cup-packed, 182's are going for the £4k mark now & have been for the past weeks.. most that are listed for £4,5k & above just don't sell

defo a buyers mkt, feel sorry for them people who paid 7-8k for them 2yrs ago now worth 40% of that if ur lucky!!!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I would avoid-

as said - Front end hit, non cup packed ropey pile of Shi*e, prob no belts done as well--

Prob worth around 2 if catagory 2500/2750 if not

Also- non cup packed doesnt = luxuries-

Full fat = luxuries.
cup packed is spoiler splitter wheels & suspension -
182 cup is the poverty spec car-
S

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
Was gonna say only the cup has no air con, false leather etc.