ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye Clio 172, Hello.......

well the time came when i decided i wanted a new car, although the clio 172 was an awesome car, it was time for a change.....

Yest morning i waved goodbye to the 172 beast as it set off towards it's new home in Bristol, then our friend collected us and the road trip to Kent began... about 500 mile round trip.

say hello to our new supercharged MINI Cooper S :D

its got built in SatNav, CD player/radio, full leather interior, cruise control, heated seats, climate control/air con, multifunction steering wheel controls for stereo/cruise control, parking assist, xenon headlights, 17" alloys, On board computer, front light washers, traction control, foglights, smoke tinted windows (by bmw), etc etc.... ;)

Let the MINI adventures begin!

some pics we took when we got there, will put up some better ones when the weather is better :)

DSC039577.jpg

SNB17325.jpg

SNB173288.jpg

L17CAIV5HO2CALTPXO6CARY6AQWCA0CSXY9.jpg

SNB17350.jpg

SNB17353.jpg

SNB17344.jpg

Absolutely LOVE it!!

didnt know where else to put it? yea its an awesome car. when i got the clio it was out of the 172 or the cooper s.

member on here bought clio so no doubt you'll be seeing it again :)

really glad i bought the cooper s woop

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
didnt know where else to put it? yea its an awesome car. when i got the clio it was out of the 172 or the cooper s.

member on here bought clio so no doubt you'll be seeing it again :)

really glad i bought the cooper s woop

Other marques...?

Glad to hear another member bought the flamer,great looking car that.

306 GTI-6
I actually hate the interiors on them, so crap looking in my opinion, especialy the door cards.

Not the greatest colour choice either, but meh, if you like it that's all that matters

Turbos.
Nice spec, but shame its not a 2004/05 spec car with the much nicer xenons and all round upgrades.

Personally not a fan of yellow, but they are nice cars.

Having driven loads of them in the past personally the only reason I can see for buying one is the more solid residuals. As long as you're happy that's the main thing though.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Loved your flamer, not keen on the exterior of the Bini but the interior is fab!!

MINI Cooper S
Not keen on the colour but as a Cooper S driver myself I can safely say you will have a lot of fun in it! Enjoy :)

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Interior is a million miles ahead of a clio.

Apart from that I'd take your 172 any day of the week it was mint.

Awful colour aswell.

Flame red 172
I like it lou!, great car and now you've got his and hers with the yellow cupra! hope all's with you both and you got back from kent ok!