ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodbye

Honda Civic Type R GT

Been nice knowing you lot but the Laguna is nearly dead and getting swapped for a punto and Im so pissed off with my local Renault dealer that Im gonna get a Cooper S! Think my membership is OK til October so will keep an eye on the posts, best wishes for the future!

Regards,

Tommy.

stay on and talk to us matey! dosent matter as such what u got. sure u noticed loads of different cars use this forum

Honda Civic Type R GT

Would anybody like my cliosport sticker (that I never got around to putting in) ? Free to a good home (may look silly in my MCS). First PM with name and address gets it.

Regards,

Tommy.

Sorry to see you go Tom,

Still....if you find the time to hang with us, we dont care what car you got mate :).

Bill

Honda Civic Type R GT

And the lucky winner is ReNWiLL!

Bill Ill pop it in the post over the weekend.

I will be sticking around as my membership has 7 months to run. Plus Im nosey and appreciate there are some very knowledgable people that come on here.

Regards,

Tommy.

Thanks mate,

Glad youll still be around for 7 months at least :).

Hope you find joy in your new purchase and also hope its far less hassle than Renault have dealt you.

Bill.

Honda Civic Type R GT

As a gesture of goodwill and to keep it in the family (so to speak) Im gonna send ben_ren19.16v my cliosport keyring if he wants it ?

Ben missed out by around 3 mins. Ben I will need a quid for postage if thats OK.

Regards,

Tommy.

I dont think it really matters what car you are going to get here. Not been using this for long but seems to be a load of people having a laugh, enjoying their cars and helping each other!

Enjoy your Cooper S!