ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club Nov 1st (All RS pics)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
FAO all Anorak haters...

4064319637_ca1f35f2c5_o.jpg

:rasp:;)

Dynamique Flamer
The only time that they let us in and I'm not there. Wot wiv me Carbon roof and me braap choons I'd have definitely been on the track. Well done guys for a great turn out to another CS Meet where not only is the area rep not there but also the bloke who started the thread.

I never said I was going to be there :S

Looks like a nice day :)

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Me and my brother see you all lined up in tesco but not in my vee. Just a crappy little red van lol Good turn out considering the weather. Did I see an intercooler on one of them? Didn't get a chance to say hello unfortunatly.

The car of the day for me was the Lemon Yellow Volvo 850R.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Me and my brother see you all lined up in tesco but not in my vee. Just a crappy little red van lol Good turn out considering the weather. Did I see an intercooler on one of them? Didn't get a chance to say hello unfortunatly.

The car of the day for me was the Lemon Yellow Volvo 850R.

Yeah are you on about the iceberg mk2 172 ?? if so IIRC that's been turbo'd

I liked that volvo too, great sleeper.

Clio 172 RS2
Whereabouts... whereabouts...

ps. i'm easily satisfied when it's dark & rainy!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Yeah are you on about the iceberg mk2 172 ?? if so IIRC that's been turbo'd

I liked that volvo too, great sleeper.

Thats the one fella. I think the build thread of that volvo is on T5D5.org. Pretty sure its running over 500 bhp and its front wheel drive. lol

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Good to see you briefly Fletcher! Thought I'd bring the Lunar out for its first proper meet! Shame the weather was sooo s**te though. Most people were gone by about 10.00!!.. lmao.

Thanks for all the thumbs up to the Lunar vee! :)

Here's a pic of the car when the weather was a little better a couple of weeks back.

DSC01145-1.jpg

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Good to see you briefly Fletcher! Thought I'd bring the Lunar out for its first proper meet! Shame the weather was sooo s**te though. Most people were gone by about 10.00!!.. lmao.

Thanks for all the thumbs up to the Lunar vee! :)

Here's a pic of the car when the weather was a little better a couple of weeks back.

DSC01145-1.jpg

Good to see you too mate.

Car looks awesome in that pic.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
+1

Superb colour. About time Shaun got his lunar back up to these Northern parts to show it off! :)

D.

Hahaha.. cheers Darren! Doubt it'll be this year now though fella.. Shame it all happened so late in the summer. I'm itching to get out and about in it now, but the weather's just so kack lol

Hope to see you very soon! Prob in the 172 tho.. ;)

Fletch.. cheers bud! :)

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Nice pics there :)

Do I presume the RUK reg is an ex Renault UK's number? or coincidence?

I should think you've made his day asking that! lol He looked ages for something reno related. When its up to the same standards as his previouse Black Gold he ought to change it to C1EAN or something lol