ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club Nov 1st (All RS pics)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
think the liquid yellow was the best looking vee there stood out in a sea of greyness

Lunar Grey was the best looking vee there.. Liquid Yellow stood out like a sore thumb.. ;);)

Good to see ya fella.. and thanks again for ya help on Saturday morning! :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1
Nice pics there :)

Do I presume the RUK reg is an ex Renault UK's number? or coincidence?

I should think you've made his day asking that! lol He looked ages for something reno related. When its up to the same standards as his previouse Black Gold he ought to change it to C1EAN or something lol

LOL... Sorry Richard, it was nothing more than a lucky find bud.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Matt. I expected you to come up with something more original than that! Lol...
Thank you for the compliment tho ;-)

Ohhhh its Matt bashing day..........

Nick get a proper sized steering wheel and give me your new wheels and Fletch your just jealous that your car doesn't match your pac-a-mac.

:)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Nick get a proper sized steering wheel and give me your new wheels and Fletch your just jealous that your car doesn't match your pac-a-mac.

:)

Isn't everyday a Matt bashing day? :rasp:

Mate, my pac-a-mac is awesome TBQFH :cool:

(I do like your seats though)

Dude I want to feel like im driving a car instead of using that standard Titanic sized steering wheel ;)

In all seriousness though, Trophies pretty nice!

Stop trying to kiss up to me you've hurt me so deeply I'm gonna cry for the rest of the day into my lovely new Trophy coloured anorak with the number embossed on it.

FPMSL maybe I'll let you have a drive if you give me your wheels.......

;)

Renault Sport Clio 182
i would have put mine up, but there only of all the RS cars, i also got in late thanks to the gay marshell so missed every one except chris. very wet day though.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Stop trying to kiss up to me you've hurt me so deeply I'm gonna cry for the rest of the day into my lovely new Trophy coloured anorak with the number embossed on it.

FPMSL maybe I'll let you have a drive if you give me your wheels.......

FLOL :)

;)

i would have put mine up, but there only of all the RS cars, i also got in late thanks to the gay marshell so missed every one except chris. very wet day though.

I was also directed into the wrong car park...I soon left for the paddock though ;)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Matt's just bitter.. because he drives a Royal mail van (sorry trophy) ;)

Royal Mail vans are quicker :cool:

With a supped up black bonnet! ;)

He got it from a scrapyard and couldn't afford to paint it :dapprove:

Can I join in? :D

Mate, my pac-a-mac is awesome TBQFH :cool:

Saw one in Blacks today. How much? :eek:

Dude I want to feel like im driving the Titanic ;)

You did have a sinking feeling on Sunday! :)

I was also directed into the wrong car park...I soon left for the paddock though ;)

That car park was for the Anoraks! :rasp:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I was looking for waterproof as I'm off to Dorset next weekend and we'll go walking. Saw it was reduced to £189 in Blacks, I got an £80 North Face one wasn't paying any more!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I was looking for waterproof as I'm off to Dorset next weekend and we'll go walking. Saw it was reduced to £189 in Blacks, I got an £80 North Face one wasn't paying any more!

Yes mate, i think my GF paid something like £160 for it online ;)

North face are good anyway fella.. i already have a couple of NF pac-a-macs in my anorak collection. :cool:

Who are you going away with anyway.. GF????