ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my 172 cup today

Nissan 350z
hey fosk! looks a minter mate. give me a shout sometime and i will come and check it out in the metal. me you and phil should meet up for a sprinted drive and some pics. time to show his 197 up :) lol

He was just round here actually, let him have a go in it! Yeah, we should all go out on the backroads for a blast some time and bring a photographer with us.

b/g 182, meg tourer
He was just round here actually, let him have a go in it! Yeah, we should all go out on the backroads for a blast some time and bring a photographer with us.

good plan. weather is looking more suitable for it lately too :) you a phil know someone who is handy with a camera don't you?

clio sport 172 cup
Your going to love it.

I've had mine for just over a year and i love it everytime i get in it. Even if its just going to the shops

Its the only car i've owned that puts a smile on my face every time i get into it!!:D