ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got Williams

Finally picked the williams up this morning and spent the rest of the day cleaning it,

some people should never be sold nice cars there are so many dogs hairs i may as well of had the whole dog anyway just gonna have a spot of tea and go to southend...

Soooooooooooooooooooooo happy

Clare
:D :D :D

Clio 197

Welcome to the Willy world. My dogs dont get to ride in mine! Not that they would want to. Tell us more about it.

its a 95 m reg 52k on the clock and all mine, small dent on passanger wing and the alloys need a bit of a refurb all will be done, pleased with the clean so far just going to apply the next layer of polish as only just got up.

It was so nice to see people stop and look i even had one lad come up to me and say nice car darling, it is now sinking in that shes mine and cannot wait to get her back to the condition she belongs in oh and oh my god came home the back roads love this car.
Clare ( id just like to see how the old owners gonna get the dog about now hes got a bike ) ?

TT 225

The people wont stop looking, and youll never stop having fun on the back roads in this thing - trust me :) (actually - its fun on any road ) :D

B1tch, b1tch, b1tch.... ;)

Saw it last night at Saaarfend - looks mint! (Or at least it does now, eh clare?!)

Not sure Johns gonna be too happy about always being beaten though... :)

Clare when u get the alloys refurbed

make sure they put the silver rim...

i never knew the originals had a silver/chrome effect around the rim.. untill the bloke who brought my williams pointed it out to me.

they are nice cars, and hope u have bags of fun with it.

when i got mine people used to stop and stare at me too, they musta thought hes a bit young to be driving that car!

now its... feking nutter! with me music pounding out and dump valve w00shing away hehe.

James, I dont think the originals have the silver rim. The refurbed wheels get the silver ring i belive. Look better with it too.

Sorry dent in the rear quater got a bit excited couldnt rember if i was comming or going(duh), i promise to drive a bit slower untill johns has a conversion.

Thank you for the welcome all, and thanks for the complimet on my cleaning abilities White16Valver....
did another layer of polish today actually looking ok now.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Quote: Originally posted by Tonys on 06 April 2003

James, I dont think the originals have the silver rim. The refurbed wheels get the silver ring i belive. Look better with it too.
Tonys

The original williams wheels do have the silver rim.

i know the feeling,i just got my willy 2 last thursday and it is mint 56k on the clock,whole car is like brand new,refurbed alloys one month ago with 4 new f1 tyres and its irish with the first 3 letters of the reg GAZ,had the decat pipe taken out today as it was a bit too loud for me,gutted when the handbrake wasnt on properly and it rolled into my mums vitara and wedged under the spare wheel putting a nice big dent in the bonnet,couldnt believe it,hope your having as much fun as me in it!! what a superb car!!!!!

gutted when the handbrake wasnt on properly and it rolled into my mums vitara and wedged under the spare wheel putting a nice big dent in the bonnet

What a sickener!!:eek: