ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GPS/FM ANTENNA BASE

Renault Clio 172
Hey guys,

Need some advice on this. I have a Clio 172 with Satnav. However it doesn’t work, it doesn’t receive a GPS signal and my head unit doesn’t recieve an FM signal. After some googling I think it comes down to me needing a new antenna base as I’ve heard the circuitry messes up after a while. My problem is being able to source the correct base. Any chance anyone could find me a decent link to the one I need.

Thanks kindly,
Ollie

Renault Clio 172
There is only one base for sat nav cars. It used to cost about £80
Cheers Cat, a guy from Renault just got back to me. It's £108, I probably will buy it eventually I know its dear but would be nice to have radio and gps again. Do you think thats my problem? The base?

Cheers Cat, a guy from Renault just got back to me. It's £108, I probably will buy it eventually I know its dear but would be nice to have radio and gps again. Do you think thats my problem? The base?
I guess so, but am not 100% sure. The good thing though, if you get the base it should come with the rubber gasket, the chances are your current one will look tired.