ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Can you buy more places to store cars? Just incase I get a Sultan of America car collection going!

Just completed the last heist. Didn't do that well so i'll replay it probably! Some amount of shooting i'll tell ya!

Love that Aventador thing you steal to at the premiere. Need one of those!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Is there a quick way to invest all your money in stocks

Hold the button?

I considered buying the black private jet, then I realised I could just go and steal it which was more fun!

Even with all the money I now have, I done exactly that!

Are there any hangar storages for Michael and Franklin?

I already have two fighter jets in Trevors!

You can buy them at the Airport. You don't need to send them through Flight school first as well. About $1million IIRC.

DB.

BMW 440i
Just found that on my latest trek down to the airport, I'll buy it when I've finished the next two assasinations, may as well keep it in my bank for now to make more money for me!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Can you buy more places to store cars? Just incase I get a Sultan of America car collection going!

Just completed the last heist. Didn't do that well so i'll replay it probably! Some amount of shooting i'll tell ya!

Love that Aventador thing you steal to at the premiere. Need one of those!

I've got the last heist coming up now too, just had that aventador, I drove it steady thinking I might keep it but it disappeared :(

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
If you buy the hanger at LS airport and do the flight school, you can get into the airfield without any stars. Only with that character though.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I have just started the mission where you can choose between the fire engine and the helicopter route.
I've opted for the fire engine but got side tracked with a Tracey mission while I was storing a getaway car.

Hopefully I'll finish work handy to put some hours in to it later.

I finished it last night too, pretty gutted. I tried the online for a bit, didn't really enjoy it.

Think i'll just do the story again and try get more money.

clio 182 black /gold
Has anyone done all the stunt jumps in the game? I am struggling with the ramp at the end of Trevor's road. I have tried all modes of transport.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Well I finished the story last night. Weird feeling and very gutted. Great little adventure with 3 superb characters. Trevor will rank up there with the best of all time. His ability to switch from psychotic to lover in a millisecond is something I won't forget in a hurry.

A very special game and easily the best GTA, the driving wasn't laborious, it was fun and didn't take days to get anywhere. During the day it was bright and vibrant unlike previous incarnations of GTA recently.

I loved Vice City, I really did. It was brilliance and has so much. Games like V simply overtake due to interaction. The ability to go anywhere where you want without restriction is fantastic.

Very sad to have finished it and the fact that VI will be so far away now. Now to enjoy the riches of being a criminal!

Honda. Tesla Someday
I finished with over 2billion per character!

Save the Lester missions till after you complete the main story. Then invest everything! Make new 'saves' when saving in case the stocks drop before you sell! Or you'll lose everything.

Doesnt take very long and now I own every property and still have 2billion per character! Excellent game!!

E92 325D
DeeKay...check you! Ive saved all the assassination missions so hoping to be in the same position when i finish.

Has anyone got one of the Merryweather 4X4s? They look awesome.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Finish the game completely, let the credits roll.

I've finished the game and all of the assassination missions this morning.

Got about 120 mil with each carachter now. Cocked up one of the assassination mission investments.

E92 325D
Damn thats a lot of cash. How much did each character have before you started the assassinations?

Im sat at around 500k/750k each i think. Just done the FIB Heist.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Nope. Didnt make any saves like a dick!

I was also spending a s**t load of money before the assassination missions and I didn't get the most out of my final heist I dont think.

I was just lazy with one of the missions, I didn't let the stock go up enough and withdrew pretty quick, and missed out on re investing again. Dont think I can buy the golf club now. Think that's 150 mil!

Invest in FRT (Fruit) on BAWSAQ before the mission starts. After completing the mission the share price will spike at around 50%, so sell when it hits that mark. Afterwards, invest in Facade (found on BAWSAQ) while prices are low. The company will make a valiant comeback after around 2 days and share prices will rise again. - See more at: http://www.tradeindetectives.com/bl...gta-v-how-to-make-money/#sthash.l7zLnpEu.dpuf

I didn't do what I highlighted so lost out on a bit more.

Will probably play the game through again and not spunk money beforehand!

SQ5
Just having a thought. R* have obviously spent a lot of time creating the jail near Sandy Shores.

How the hell can I get in and explore without being killed?!?

Goliath I
I've not completed the game yet, is it not used for any missions? Thought you would have to at least break someone out at some point...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Can you buy bigger house in story mode or is it online only? Dynasty is always down. I don't have anywhere to store more cars!

I know you can in online mode. :(

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Finished story mode the other day, certain players ended up with 19 million each. Went back on yesterday, still completed it but both characters have lost 18 million each and are down to peasant money!! Is this some kind of joke!

Fair enough Gally,

Heez, look on the map and it shows up as garage. Should be easy to find.

This was the best map I could find that shows the garages:
Properties-819x1024.jpg

Properties List

1. Hookies
  2. Sonar Collections Dock
  3. Hen House
  4. Mckenzie Field Hangar
  5. Lost Santos Customs
  6. Tivoli Cinema
  7. Los Santos Golf Club
  8. Taqui-La-La
  9. Pitchers
  10. Vinewood Garage
  11. Cinema Doppler
  12. Downtown Cab Co.
  13. Ten Cent Theatre
  14. Pillbox Hill Garage
  15. Towing Impound
  16. Car Scrapyard
  17. Grove Street Garage
  18. Franklin’s Hangar
  19. Michael’s Hangar
  20. Vespucci Helipads
  21. Vespucci Helipads
  22. Smoke on the Water
  23. Puerto Del Sol Marina Slips
  24. Puerto Del Sol Marina Slips
  25. Puerto Del Sol Marina Slips

Last edited:

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Ah right the garages you get given? I thought there was more you could buy!