ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Nah you buy these, I think they are about $30k each, ill make the garages bold on that spoiler tag I done for you.

Positive they were free for me, can't recall buying them the second time round as well!

Anyway I have them.

Whose with the special edition GTA pack, on the blue map rather than the normal one there's loads of 'safe houses printed on there. Anyone found these and used them? Trying to look for a couple now now and i can't seem to find them when driving around. :s

Black mk3 clio
I got all the garages for free in single player after I used my code for the atomic blimp, so I guess its if you have that version? Also get the R35 lookalike free to.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Done my first assassination mission today. Some pharmaceutical mob were gonna see a bump in their share price. So I was gonna buy the shares but couldn't find the company on the market?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Google lester stock missions or something. It'll tell you everything mate.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
5 altogether iirc. The first 2 you have to do to finish the story. Then leave the next 3 to rake in the cash!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Done my first assassination mission today. Some pharmaceutical mob were gonna see a bump in their share price. So I was gonna buy the shares but couldn't find the company on the market?

It's on Bawsaq I think, make sure you're signed in to XBL / PSN. I cancelled that mission and was going to leave it til the end so I bought a LOAD of shares with all characters way before the mission so I'd be ready, by the time I did it they'd lost 100% value already, fail.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
It's on Bawsaq I think, make sure you're signed in to XBL / PSN. I cancelled that mission and was going to leave it til the end so I bought a LOAD of shares with all characters way before the mission so I'd be ready, by the time I did it they'd lost 100% value already, fail.

That'll be the problem then. I wasn't signed in as I couldn't be bothered to download the PSN update lol. Will give it another go (if you can).

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Pretty sure you get given the garages for free when you link your Xbox live/PSN to the social club. You buy them otherwise.

Goliath I
Is there any point in buying any of the businesses?

I purchased the Scrapyard for around £300,000(iirc) and it makes around £1,500 a week, maybe £4,000 if I write off a few cars. So what's the point? Surely the whole point of buying businesses in a game is that in the short run you fork out loads of money, but then rewarded with long term gains.

Are there any properties worth buying?

BG Clio 182
The only property i have bought is the weed shop smoke on the water, with Franklin i get 9300 a week from it. I haven't bothered with any others as yet.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Just finished it. Great game one of the best I've played. Just done the second Lester mission, and invested on the stock market and I have about 380 million for both Michael and Franklin. I'm going for a billion each.

DB.

BMW 440i
Just played the first round of golf at my new course! Got +2 after a few mistakes, should be easy to get under par next time!

DB.

BMW 440i
I ended up with about £165m per person I think but the next time I logged in, they all had about £177m lol do they get interest or something?

Golf R/Leon FR
I ended up with about £165m per person I think but the next time I logged in, they all had about £177m lol do they get interest or something?

If you've bought businesses you'd get money from them. But if not then I dont know.

Goliath I
Original GTA map being remade in 3D...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/...-grand-theft-auto-map-being-remade-in-3d.html

gaming-grand-theft-auto-3d-image-3.jpg

gaming-grand-theft-auto-3d-image-2.jpg

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
How'd you do that out of interest?

See the spoiler for how to do it. You still need enough money to buy the property though so no use if you're short of cash for the golf course.

Marina, hanger and helipad can be bought for free by running past pressing Right on D-pad. Save the game first as it doesn't always work first time.

For the other properties buy as normal then before the money is taken pause the game and replay a mission. Once you've completed/failed the mission you'll have the property for free.

Goliath I
I don't know about anyone else but I feel the whole 'Stock' issue has spoiled the game a little. Obviously people's main goal is getting as much money and properties as possible and it isn't done through hard work and playing the game, but multiple saves, selected missions and stock exchanges.

I'm halfway through the game at the moment and I should be buying properties, cars and guns... but I'm not, I'm saving all my cash until the end of the game, to do the missions and capitalize on the promised wealth.

Obviously I could play the game the way it's supposed to be played, but then once I've completed it and don't have the millions people talk about and can't afford to buy the every house, hangar and business I know it will leave a bad taste in my mouth.

:dapprove:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I've now got over $1.5b each character. LOL!

I don't have many criticisms of the game, but i feel there should be multiple difficultly levels which would give me an excuse to play it through again and maybe choose a different ending.

Everything was a bit easy, i didn't really struggle on any of the missions.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
How long are people holding the stocks before they cash in? Are there set times to hold to get maximum value?

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I've now got over $1.5b each character. LOL!

I don't have many criticisms of the game, but i feel there should be multiple difficultly levels which would give me an excuse to play it through again and maybe choose a different ending.

Everything was a bit easy, i didn't really struggle on any of the missions.

How have you managed to get that much?! & for the final gold mission I only came out with 17mil each and everyone else seems to of got about 30?