ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

SQ5
I had that when I tried online and it kicked me straight away!

Just go into pause menu and load your game again

Clio 182
For some reason I'm stuck as Trevor and can't seem to activate any missions? Anyone got any ideas?

I've been stuck in that situation (but with Franklin) since yesterday, doesn't look like good at the moment. Loads of stuff about the issue on various forums and Rockstar's site, nothing's worked for me so far though

Twingo Dynamique
I'm gonna try replaying a mission, see if it sort of gets it out of the loop. If not it looks like a full restart? So frustrating and made me so unenthusiastic about the game

Golf R/Leon FR
For some reason I'm stuck as Trevor and can't seem to activate any missions? Anyone got any ideas?
Is this after the final mission?
when I did it there was one last stranger and freak mission to do and it kept popping up at certain times and then disappearing.

Goliath I
Halfway through and Cluckin Bells stocks have dropped to the floor. So I've stuck all my money of every character in it.

Its only gone up around 6.0 but think I'll leave the cash in there so Im not paying £5000 every time I die!

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
I did an assassination mission (I think) last night - the one where you kill the arab in the beachfront house.

Was that the cigarette one people talk about? Are all of Lesters missions Assassin ones? Have I messed up by not investing before topping the arab dude?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Loved the game, although once you have done the main missions it is extremely boring. Will more than likely trade it in this weekend.

Assassination missions are all from Lester and performed by Franklin. Anything else is part of the main story.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i went on a spending spree last night

Veyron
Aventador
Tank
2x private jets
Golf course
helipad
attack chopper

ballin.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just finished the game plus all the assignations and now I've made $2.14 billion, time to spend

Not a 320d
is it best to invest in merry weather then?

Oh and if I buy a tank do you get it back once its been destroyed?

I keep stealing them from the base but once i get driving back down the coast then the fucker breaks down.

Goliath I
I invested in Merryweather straight after but it didn't move, done a few missions and sleeps etc... Still didn't budge.

If you can lose the cops with the tank save the game via phone, then load that save up. Should be as good as new ;) well that's what I did when the jet kept clinking out on me

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Think I had about $43 million before starting on the 2nd Lester assassination. Nah I wouldn't bother investing in merry weather. On some of the assassination missions you need to invest say in one company once you sell that you also need to buy yet another company and sell that on that same assassination that's how you get more money

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Franklin + fast car + west entrance + special ability + patience + lots of armour = get the jet

then you have to take off and save it and hope you don't get shot down. If you do reload it

I just drive up the mountain in any car, jump the fence, head straight into the middle where the runway is and there's one sat in the hangar on the right. Jump in quickly and fly out.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
So what's the best way of stealing the fast jets?

Pretty much any car I find, drive in, turn right then follow that onto runway bit turn left then left again and theres 3 jets parked up. By time you have got in and are just about to take off theres only a few army dudes around you shooting. Then dodge the missiles the other jets fire at you as you fly away lol.

Twingo Dynamique
Cool... I'll try that then!

But if i fly to trevors hangar, will it save in there if I'm Franklin? Silly question I guess.... :S

Goliath I
So I've just done the multi target assassination mission

Bought and sold the Debonaire shares and now purchased the Redwood shares... How long does this usually take to rebound?

DB.

BMW 440i
Cool... I'll try that then!

But if i fly to trevors hangar, will it save in there if I'm Franklin? Silly question I guess.... :S

Yup, I have two.

I get a taxi to the entrance then steal the taxi. Saves driving all the way there!

Goliath I
Michaels having a bit of a strop with Trevor at the moment. I mean, it wasn't his fault the Sticky Bombs fell out of his pocket and onto Michaels car whilst he was in it...

0_0.jpg

Last edited: