ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Suzuki Jimny
To get the jet you can also jump the fence in a fast car and simply drive to the jet. I've done this a few times and never been shot at.

Twingo Dynamique
so i just killed trevor..... :S what did everyone else choose and what happens?? (spoilers probably necessary here, or you can pm me... please! )

Last edited by a moderator:

DB.

BMW 440i
All three! I'd rather not kill any of them off

Last edited by a moderator:

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
You should still be able to get the disc out, I just cant remember how

hammer-1.jpg

I used the hairdryer trick to be able to take all data off. I should of used this to take the disc out, however the screwdriver was already out!

clio 182 black /gold
I am about 48% through the game and the Xbox restarted. Then the game started from the start. I thought oh no, Lucky i found my last save phew. :). I am getting the hang of it.

Goliath I
GTA V is being labelled as the greatest game released... I have to disagree.

I completed the game around two days ago, I probably could have had it done a few days earlier but I was adamant that I was going to get my 2.1 Billion and that along with a few other reasons is why it just doesn't level up to par.

Skyrim.

I am still playing this game 2 years on, exploring, learning new traits and evolving my character and unfolding the overall story...

GTA V

Within a month of release I have completed the game, I have reached the maximum monetary value and completed all sub stories... what now?

And this is where the game falls flat on its face. Yes theres online but where does that lead? nowhere really, it doesn't create the ongoing saga such as Skyrim does.

The story is too easy and too short, there seems to be no long-term benefit for the player and in fact, a few days rental of the game will get the job done.

Yes the the City and outlands are unique, lush and just outright incredible to look at. the characters are original and unique, but to me that's where it ends. 3 strong characters, an incredible county but no long term direction...

Ph 1 172
I agree 100% with the above statement!!!! I played it tons when it first came out but once I had completed it it didn't really draw me in to carry on playing it.... Skyrim is massive compared to this game.

Swift Sport
I think GTA probably isn't the best thing out there for a hardcore gamer, but for the rest of us who don't appreciate depth it's the best we've seen.

It's a bit like saying the Beatles or Michael Jackson were the greatest musical legends ever.

It's all a matter of perspective IMO.

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
Evening all. I just got stock market options. Any tips where to sink some money?

53 Clio's & counting
I've just bought the golf club and Michael still has 975 million in the bank lol.

Franklin has 800 mill and trevor 900 million - the Assassination missions are great if you do them properly :)

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
They are indeed, my three have got over a billion each, plus if you manage to do the Random Event where you rush a guy to the airport, he gives you advice on an investment where you can get an extra 30% on your earnings by investing in Tinkle. Try and make sure you do that after the assassinations.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I didn't know this but its limited to max out at $2.14 billion. You could buy everything inc Golf club invest in that tinkle and probably max out again. The post above has a fair point it's too short of a game even though it's a great game

SQ5
Is everyone almost getting every single cash reward from everything, including the random stashes around the island and then doing assassination missions?! Struggling to see how you could make 2 billion!

Such a great game. Although I RAGE quit earlier on after a bug meant I had to reset and lose an hour of progress. Right at the end of a particularly irritating mission as well! Ah well.

Only got three more main missions to go. Overall completion is something like 60% and I haven't been concerning myself with earning major money, or any exploit hacks. I'll be happy just to finish the main story.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'll trade this in tomorrow. Not played it for a while so may as well put it on my GAME card or put it towards AC4 to keep me going until the PS4 turns up.

Online bored me was was just full of glitches when i finally got a game!

I was thinking of trading it in - no idea what for. But I'm hesitant to, seeing as its so brilliant. I've still got GTA IV (and all the other GTAs come to think of it) for this reason.

That being said, since completing it I've had no real interest in playing again other than the odd dabble online. It needs DLC like IV got, but I've only heard of vehicles being added. Which would be a shame.

Games are bloody weird aren't they. People slog their arses off for years upon years making them, then within weeks of being released, nobody cares about them anymore.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
The epsilon cult missions are a chore! Had to spend ten consecutive days in a baby blue pyjamas, which meant a lot of saving to speed it up, and now I've got to walk 5 f**kin miles in the desert to please those b******s.

The epsilon cult missions are a chore! Had to spend ten consecutive days in a baby blue pyjamas, which meant a lot of saving to speed it up, and now I've got to walk 5 f**kin miles in the desert to please those b*****ds.

The what? How do you do them?

53 Clio's & counting
The epsilon cult missions are a chore! Had to spend ten consecutive days in a baby blue pyjamas, which meant a lot of saving to speed it up, and now I've got to walk 5 f**kin miles in the desert to please those b*****ds.

save through the 10 days, takes about 12 mins.

And run in circles for the desert bit as you can get eaten by a mountain lion if you run off.

TOP TIP FOR THIS MISSION

At the end mission you get in a car full of money and drive to meet a helicopter - DO NOT PARK ON THE YELLOW MARKER.

Instead, park up, rocket laucher the helecoper and kill all the cult guards, then get back in the car, and evade the cops - by doing this you will still complete the mission, but you will get around 2 million dollars from the car, with no come backs :)

53 Clio's & counting
Is everyone almost getting every single cash reward from everything, including the random stashes around the island and then doing assassination missions?! Struggling to see how you could make 2 billion!

The main way is the lester assaination missions, you can make billions with them, I flew through them and still made around 1 billion per character - you got to complete the main story line so you have max amount of cash to put into the stocks